Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

very nice pair of 15x8 Magnesium Halibrands for sale

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by bobwop, Dec 28, 2019.

1. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

City: jefferson

State: Wisconsin
    Price: $1800
    I am offering up a very, very nice set of 15 x 8 Magnesium Halibrands. They are dual bolt pattern, 5x4.75" and 5x5". Back space is 3 inches.

I see no flaws. They will shine up very nicely. They were on a high-end show car that I purchased and I just don't like the bother of having to continually polish them to keep them shiny.

The tires were always up on air and were mounted tubeless. I took these to a big-time tire shop to have them dismounted on one of those new machines that doesn't clamp the wheel.

You are seeing photos of the wheels after the tires were dismounted and as they looked when polished on the car.

You are welcome to pick them up in Jefferson, WI. I am happy to work with you to put together a relay. I can ship them, but handling and shipping is on your dime.

Please PM me with your questions, reasonable offer or to discover how to make these wheels yours.

Attached Files:

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  2. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL