Register now to get rid of these ads!

Vegas yards?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by johnnyfrank54, May 21, 2008.

1. johnnyfrank54

johnnyfrank54
    from las vegas

where is a good yard to go in or around vegas, in all this dessert there must some where to go to find something older then 92?

2. johnnyfrank54

johnnyfrank54
    from las vegas

startin to feel the cold shoulder, no vegas hambers tonight. i know im an fng but im an fng from 05, guess that makes me a lazy fng..ha ha no but thanks for any help at all..im lookin for a early 50's chevy cab on a budget,every one i talked to here thinks it's the ark and wants my first born!!!

3. enjenjo

enjenjo
    from swanton oh

Well, most of the good stuff has been crushed in the last couple years, and the good yards were run out of town by developers. I bought my 53 sheet metal in Vegas.

4. tred

tred

the one out by the speedway gets new stuff from time to time but is a li'l overpriced (haggle with them).

if you go out there, ask for moses.

5. The Brudwich

The Brudwich

Good luck finding anything desireable at a yard here in town. Those days are long gone. If you watch Craigslist and The Recycler, some decent deals come up from time to time.

BTW, I have an 53-55 F100 cab in nice shape if you're interested ;)

6. johnnyfrank54

johnnyfrank54
    from las vegas

not just in vegas but maybe in some of them towns out in bfe. drove threw one about an hour and a half from vegas and there was all kinds of stuff but i was in a hurry and couldn't stop to see if it was for sale. its just a whole lot of desert to look in blindly. thank you for any help. i'm trying to find something to get excited about not sure what that might be this time?