Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Usernames

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HOTRODPRIMER, Jul 28, 2016.

1. gconnsr

gconnsr
    from AZ

I knocked my girlfriend up at 18 and you'd never guess what I named my first born child.

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  2. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

Here all along I was thinking you were a dirty old man Pork&Bean Her.

In my old age...
    Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked.....
    the good fortune to run into the ones I do.....
    and the eyesight to tell the difference.

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  3. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

I was a lurker for a long time. one time someone had a 1949 Chevrolet question and I had to sign up to reply. I have had a few 1949 Chevrolets, and every car I have owned for the last 30 years has had a ratfink sticker in the back window. for whatever reason 49ratfink just popped into my head. had I known I would be here for 10 years and 15,000 posts I would have given it more thought.

4. I dunno I always figured that you being a fink was a good thing. granted that totally depends on your generation but before a fink became a tattle tale being a fink would have made you alright in my book. lets hang with the earlier dirty no good definition.;)

HOTRODPRIMER, 49ratfink and czuch like this.
  5. badvolvo

badvolvo

When I show up with another car, they say "wheres that bad ass volvo?" I've got several toys, try to drive them all based upon the event. I have owned the bad volvo (volvoid) since 82.
    Although the volvo is a pro-street type, it shares it's garage with several HAMB friendly rides and they all get along real well. Volvoid is a P1800s, it has been prostreet since the mid 80's, it's thinking about becoming a straight axle street freak.

HOTRODPRIMER and stillrunners like this.
  6. 57tailgater

57tailgater
    from Georgia

Mine was derived from my second vehicle which I still have - a '57 Chevy pickup. It has a tailgate too .

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  7. bostonhemi

bostonhemi
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Boston where I grew up. Hemi the engines I like.

Baron and HOTRODPRIMER like this.
  8. vitamindart

vitamindart

mine came from the first car we built, a bright orange dart. vitamin from the vitamin c color they used back in the 60's-70's and dart from the car. not very creative but, it worked.

9. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Nothing real exciting, Mr48chev is the name I use for an email account that I had before I found the hamb as I've had the 48 since 1973. I thought about using Chopt48 that I use on a couple of boards or Dave 46 as my buddies called me Dave in the Army and I was born in 1946.

10. slack

slack

Damn......I shoulda went with "CoolWhip":cool:

HOTRODPRIMER, OahuEli and tb33anda3rd like this.
  11. chopped

chopped

Had a chopped 36 Chevy that I was never going to sell.

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  12. Barn Find

Barn Find
    from Missouri

I first started participating here about the same time I snagged this true Barn Find. I know the term has become overused, but I still had a lot of fun raiding that shed, and I remain excited about every treasure than anyone reveals from the cobwebs.

I day dreamed for months about the engine and trans mods I would do to hot rod that truck. Then, I got hot on the second Diamond T, and got real close to linking it legitimately with some real race cars. After a few months of work and fun, I happily faced reality that those trucks were cool just the way they were and were not proper hot rod material. The quest continues...

13. AngleDrive

AngleDrive
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Florida

Pic says it all
    flatvertex 001.jpg

HOTRODPRIMER and LOU WELLS like this.
  14. norms30a

norms30a

The pic. above my name is my 30a when I brought it home. Boring stuff.

15. Nostrebor

Nostrebor

My universal internet board name... last name spelled backwards. I have many interests, so I tried to come up with something generic. I assume ATARI-Guy69 or something similar would seem weird on a vintage hot rod board.

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  16. MO_JUNK

MO_JUNK
    from Rolla, Mo.

My brother "WZJUNK" was already on the HAMB. I was discussing my joining with Bob Klessing. He suggested that my handle should be "MEAUX JUNKE" the French spelling. Being from Missouri, I made it MO_JUNK.

Baron, HOTRODPRIMER and i.rant like this.
  17. In 1928, my grandfather purchased a 1927 Graham truck to use in his construction business, this truck is still in our family and currently being restored, still runs and drives. This is a cool thread, thanks Danny for posting!

HOTRODPRIMER, OahuEli and pat59 like this.
  18. Flathead Dave

Flathead Dave
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from So. Cal.

My brother and I had a flat top hair cut as little guys up till I was eight years old. . Dempsey Wilson used to call me "Flathead Davey" because everyone knew it pissed me off to be called Davey. I shortened it to an adult version, "Flathead Dave". FYI...The only person who was allowed to call me "Davey" was my Little League Coach, Ben Herder, because that was baseball. Then I started liking girls and they can call me what ever they want as long as dinner is ready when I get there....

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
    HOTRODPRIMER and whodatsCJ7 like this.
  19. Flathead Dave

Flathead Dave
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from So. Cal.

I'm digging your coupe in your avatar.

HOTRODPRIMER and chessterd5 like this.
  20. Clik

Clik

No matter what user name I punched into my computer it rejected it. I was thoroughly frustrated. I threatened my computer with death via my Ruger 357. I punched in a user name as I pulled the hammer back: CLIK! It worked.

HOTRODPRIMER and Bugguts like this.
  21. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

I had a nasty Flathead Merc that was going in my T at the time I signed up.

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  22. 1pickup

1pickup

Amateur musician, as well as amateur car builder. Former frontman for the Honky-Tonk/Alt.Country/Rock-A-Billy/Outlaw band, the deVillebillies. I have recorded & had my music played around the world. But, that & a dollar, might get you something from McD's. Currently fronting Hank Kimball & the County Agents. Just a local bar band. I own a '59 Fender esquire. Rare & worth a little more than the $50 I spent on it. So, it's like a Telecaster, but with only one pickup. Thus: 1pickup. I should be using this for my avatar...
    59Fender 002.jpg

23. When I was 19; "Why do you want to buy that old clunker for?" My dad was and is not a car guy. "You aren't going to drive around in that thing with my grandkids are you?" Was his comment when I showed him the sidecar rig I spent all last winter fabbing a subframe and fabbing a sidecar brake for. I do love him to death, tho.

24. proartguy

proartguy
    from Sparks, NV

My son came up with the name as I have always been in the art business.

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  25. lewk

lewk
    from Mt

They named me John but always called me Luke. I wanted to be like the cool kids so I spelled it weird. My other idea, RATRODDCK4YURMOMS seemed rude.

26. LongT

LongT

Nothing too exciting. The body on my T is a Class Glass and Performance T that is 8" over a "normal" T. So LongT it is.

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  27. robracer1

robracer1

Draged raced in the 60s, autocrossed late 70s and 8os, sportcar racing 90s, started driving school 00s to help pay for sports car racing ,now have a hotrod and do alot of armchair racing at car shows.

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  28. malcolm1943

malcolm1943

My first name and year I was born, works on this and multiple other sites.

HOTRODPRIMER and pat59 like this.
  29. czuch

czuch
    from vail az

Drinking and,,, in the 70's.
    Czechoslovakia,,,,,,Czechs,,,,,,,Czech.
    Chuck,,,,,,,,,,Czuch,,,,,,,
    Made sense at the time.

HOTRODPRIMER, OahuEli and dan31 like this.