Register now to get rid of these ads!

Username stars and name change

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by buzzard, Mar 12, 2003.

1. buzzard

buzzard
    Alliance Member

Okay, here are my big baby whines about the new HAMB.

1. I like the stars for the posts, but not for the users. Just seems a little gay. (not that theres anything wrong with that) It just seems weird. I agree that some people are more valuable here than other, I just don't like that we can "vote" on the stars. I don't really know how to explain it any better, I just don't like it.

2. I'm REALLY against us being able to change our names. It's confusing enough with some many people. If guys can change their name just to talk some shit, they will. There are several, if not many guys on here that don't have the balls to say what they think without changing their name. I'd like to see it go the other way. Pick a username, and that stays with your computer (ip address?). The only way to change it is if Ryan "release" the old name on that IP address. Don't even know if that is possible. I don't want everybody changing their name all the time so I don't know who I'm talking to.

2. Fatchuk

Fatchuk

I am still new meat on this board and really have not made any posts that have added any value to this board as I am still listening and learning from those who have become comfortable with this venue, and I am not in a real hurry to stroll through the guanlet, but I second buzzard's comments on both points for what it's worth.Fatchuk