Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects User Interface at Parts Sites....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JP with the Five-3, Nov 8, 2019.

1. So..... am I the only one who gets frustrated with MAC's and a lack of obvious specificity on links for parts when doing a parts search? Seems like only a quarter of the parts in the 49 - 59 Ford/Mercury are actually labeled with a year range on the link to the part's page and even when I specify I'm getting parts for my 53 Customline... it lists parts for every year range other than the 52-53-54 or it gives you an image and some sort of part number

Lemme click through seventy five non-year identifiable results for a door seal before I actually find the door seal that I need right quick.....

2. leon bee

leon bee
    from Arkansas!

But at least you can do it in the middle of the night in your underwear.

3. Are you willing to pay more for your same parts because the place has a better user interface ?
    Some IT guys salary would need to be covered to straighten that out.

A while back my hunting turned up some pics of Lincoln brakes on a trailer web site with dirt cheap price.