Register now to get rid of these ads!

Urgent truck stolen at hotel austin texas urgent

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotroded, Apr 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. todd_a

todd_a
    from Tyler, TX

I'm in Tyler, about halfway between Dallas and Shreveport. I'll be running around today and I am on the road a lot with my job also. I'll definitely keep an eye out here and let people know in the area too.

This absolutely sucks! I HATE HATE HATE hearing about this type of crap!

2. Hot Rods Ta Hell

Hot Rods Ta Hell

It was said security questioned guys parking next to it at 1:30. However, the truck was stolen between 2-6 am. Was there no security from 2-6? If security was there through the night, I'd look for the possibility of an inside job.
    Really sucks! Thieves and child molesters should get public executions!

3. Stu D Baker

Stu D Baker
    from Illinois

Mike:

Put me down for $100.00 reward money. Stu

4. BlownMopar71

BlownMopar71

Mike ill handle the punishment department!!! You know me!

5. Kingcrow

Kingcrow

Like I posted earlier I will keep an eye out for your truck up here...

I remember a good friend of mine is a driver and covers all of this area from OK to Austin, and he is working on a 49 GMC I will tell about your truck and ask him to keep his eyes peeled.

I believe the HAMB can throw out a big net, and help find your truck

Good Luck

6. Still Runnin

Still Runnin
    from VA & FL

7. notebooms

notebooms
    Alliance Member

I'll contribute $100 towards the reward, $200 if the thief receives "traditional justice."

my stomach always drops when i hear about this kinda shit. sorry...

-scott noteboom

8. thepoz57

thepoz57

WTF... Cant stand thieves. I hope your truck is found. When going to a venue it always pays to pull "guard duty" with a few buddies. I have had two cars stolen from me and I hate it when my cars are out of eyesight. Good luck buddy and I will keep my eyes peeled.

9. BTB-Derby

BTB-Derby

Amen to that.

10. Scoti

Scoti
    from DFW TX

I like your attitude! I hope the www & Hambers help recover this mans property.

11. roddin-shack

roddin-shack

Lets put this to the top til the ASSHOLES are caught or til the truck comes back. :mad:

12. Toner283

Toner283

Eyes peeled north of the border for you.

13. poofus1929

poofus1929
    from So Cal

The sad thing is Cops don't give a crap about grand theft auto. They don't look for the cars. The only time they find them is when they get ditched on public streets and get reported by citizens as abandoned vehicles.

14. VonHertell

VonHertell

I'll be looking in San Antonio, as will everyone I can tell about this BS.

15. Finnrodder

Finnrodder
    from Finland

That really sucks.Too bad that i cant help you with this one,because i live on the otherside of the planet...
    Only hope that you'll get your truck back

16. FoMoCoPower

FoMoCoPower

Alfred,it`s already stuck at the top,you can`t get it any higher than it already is.

17. 40 Olds

40 Olds

Mike I am so sorry to hear about this. Count me in for $100.00. I hope you get some good news soon. Jerry

18. Hot Rod Michelle

Hot Rod Michelle

Fudge, I hate it when good folks get scum-bagged.

Some one scum-bagged my stereo from my recently purchased S-10 off topic pick up too, so I feel your pain and will keep a prayer for you folks.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2010
  19. 53chevy

53chevy

Damn!!!your luck....I hope you get it back...My worst nightmare for my truck. Here's to a chance you'll get it back, hopefully intact.

Ken

20. HotRodChassis

HotRodChassis
    Alliance Vendor

Has ANYONE heard anything from the cops. Surely they at least said SOMETHING when they were there.

21. Ill send the photo to a few car clubs in north california, and a bike club in central california. If they see it they will call the cops and get it taken down.

22. I just noticed that the truck has no door handles, How did they get in???

I'm not trying to be stupid, I'm just wondering if they could figure it out, or if they had watched mike getting in and out from up close.

Any updates? Count me in for a hundo of that reward kitty.

23. 1lowtrk

1lowtrk

Thanks everyone We talked to the apd today passed on a few leads that we've gotten.Printed and passed out some fliers.I cant say thank you enough.

24. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

I re-posted this on Facebook this morning and and had a handful of friends re-post it.

Chris

25. big creep

big creep

i hope you find your truck!!!!!! and the assholes that took it!

26. krome

krome

any updates -

27. tiger mark

tiger mark
    from burbank,il

No updates for now like Mike said we done alot of networking and tomarrow we are posting flyers in the neighborhoods. I drove out here with Mike in my truck so I have been taking him and his son around and plan on hitting it harder tomarrow.

28. cooltoys1

cooltoys1
    from Buffalo NY

Ill throw $50 bones at it if it surfaces! Best of luck Dude. I hope they find it and the pukes who lifted it, they would be short some fingers, you know that!
    Jay

29. Engine-Ear

Engine-Ear
    Alliance Vendor

Given it is such a unique machine, my gut tells me that if it IS in the area, the "heat is on" high enough that this machine will sit in a semi trailer for a YEAR before it sees daylight again...many if not most people will have forgotten about it and then the thieves will do with it what they can to make money.

With that said, if the truck is recovered, we will kick in $100 toward a reward.

Best of luck in the search through 'by the book' means...and I wouldn't get too down on the APD for their apathy on this... they are dealing with drug dealing illegal aliens and other domestic terrorists with citizenship that are busy dissolving the safety of residential neighborhoods on a daily basis.

Hell, maybe a private investigator in the area is also a HAMBer that will donate time to find the truck...if found, don't involve the law (again, they are plenty busy with the aforementioned urban cancer) - steal it back. ...OK, some might suggest that you firebomb the premises it's on and THEN steal it back.

Sorry for the rant; Just trying to suggest a couple of ideas...add $100 if found.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.