Register now to get rid of these ads!

Urgent truck stolen at hotel austin texas urgent

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotroded, Apr 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ed Zackley

Ed Zackley
    from Hokeyhomey

doesn't make sense

2. Ford blue blood

Ford blue blood

TTT....come on guys, 24 hours without a bump........I got mine back after 3 weeks so I know what he is going through!

3. BTB-Derby

BTB-Derby

Hey , I rode 5200 miles in this truck, It's got to be out there somewhere! Let's find it.

4. Greg'Hel

Greg'Hel
    from Iowa

Still nothing? Lame.......

5. 51 BIRD

51 BIRD

This truck has been MIA toooo long. Somebody,somewhere has gotta know something

6. Diamond49

Diamond49

Bump for our bff.

7. switchkid0

switchkid0

With all the heat and coverage this has received, maybe the best thing for the thief/thieves to do is just cut their losses.
    Maybe it would be best if they just parked the truck someplace public, and called in the location anonymously. Then they could move on to their next "project", or stop stealing other people's shit altogether.
    It would be cool to catch them red-handed and dole out some frontier justice. It would be even cooler if 1lowtrk could get his truck back.
    Somebody thought that it was an easy mark, and that they could sell off the truck or the parts with no trouble. They didn't count on the power of the HAMB.

8. Still Runnin

Still Runnin
    from VA & FL

that sounds like a great idea, if only the rotten azz that stole it would do something that was good. :mad:

Keeping the look out on!

9. Diamond49

Diamond49

Amen for the power of the HAMB

10. skoh73

skoh73

Somebody knows who has it. Give it up, let it go, and give this guy his blood sweat and tears back. Just let it go...

11. 75rusty

75rusty
    from Seattle

Or their hands, can't steal a man's ride after that.

Hope it's found.

12. Ford blue blood

Ford blue blood

TTT one more time.........

13. BTB-Derby

BTB-Derby

14. scott 351 wins

scott 351 wins

15. Can't let this go away................ttt

16. Freeland

Freeland

if any of you folks plan on heading to billetproof, texas tomorrow... please keep your eyes and ears open... i dont think ill be able to stay the entire time but do plan on bringing some extra flyers as well just taping one to the window so when the folks take a gander at my fridge they can look at the flyer too...

17. historynw

historynw

18. rustbucketcb

rustbucketcb
    from Joplin, MO

Im not too far/too many states away. I dont know what the chances are of them coming this way, but Im deff on the look out..Ive gotta bat with their name on it if I see the old lady cruzin around here in Joplin Mo. Ill tell all my buddies to..SW MO will be on the look out! Im so sorry bub...I would be heart broken.

19. FoMoCoPower

FoMoCoPower

Mike has been in the hospital since this past Tuesday,he was at work and had a headache that just didn`t feel right.....long story short,he had to have two surgeries because of a cerebral hemerage. While they were in there the second time they found an anurism,so they took care of that as well. He`s doing good now and everything is looking promising.

I know that Mike and his family,more than anyone else,would love to have his truck back. So lets keep this up there,and everone,if you can,please post a want ad on your local Craigslist with Mark`s phone number listed.

Mike needs something good to happen to him so lets find this damn truck already. (pardon my french)

20. big creep

big creep

NO WAY FUCK! please send him our well wishes! speedy recovery!

21. FoMoCoPower

FoMoCoPower

22. historynw

historynw

Finding this truck will be the best medicine for him. Wish him well. Damn good thing they caught it.

23. BTT for Mike!!

24. DMFB

DMFB

BTT. Still ready to pitch in for reward to get it back. Hope those motherfuckers get whats comin to them! I saw a truck that was close to this one on a trailer at Pasadas last week on a trailer in Tyler. I whipped around and went to check it out, risking a good ass chewing from work for being late, lol. Obviously it wasn't it.....but I am on the look out none the less.

25. Mike , take care glad to see you are in good hands down there , best wishes for a speedy recovery. As for the truck who knows it may end up this way and if it does and we find the bastards they are crab food!!! Take care , Rob.

26. up to the top for Monday morning

27. TXGreazer13

TXGreazer13

28. BTB-Derby

BTB-Derby

29. Still Runnin

Still Runnin
    from VA & FL

Sending a prayer for SPEEDY RECOVERY for BOTH You and the Truck!!!! You Rest ... we'll all keep the spotlight out for the truck!

30. Sorry to hear about the health issues. What a rough go lately.
    Wishing you peace of mind and a strong and speedy recovery.

Hope that truck turns up in tact. Justice will come to the thieves some day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.