Register now to get rid of these ads!

URGENT: Our 1957 T-Bird "STOLEN" in Hollywood CA, HELP NEEDED

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chris Casny, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

Our 57 T-bird got stolen last night in Hollywood CA, we live right above Capital Records in the hills and the car was gone in the morning.
    CA License plate plate number ZCT 696

please contact me with any information.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 6, 2010
  2. Crap this sucks, another one stolen. Off topic but an old friend of mine live near you on Allview Terrace, nice area.
    Anyways, best of luck finding it.

3. Chuckles Garage

Chuckles Garage
    Alliance Vendor

Chris, so sorry man. I will keep an eye on e-pay and CL for you. I'm reposting this to Facebook etc...

4. BuickBorracho

BuickBorracho

terrible! How did they get to the car? On your property?
    Sorry to hear, but will be on the look out.

5. big creep

big creep

chris call the port! i bet that might go that way! wow this sucks! sorry this happened to you! ill keep an eye out for it! call the border too! they have cameras galore there!

6. Von Franco

Von Franco

CHRIS , I'll start letting some of MY friends know . SORRY to hear this SHIT............

7. HRod 50

HRod 50

I'm on the west side I'll keep an eye out for you, Man.. That suckss..... I used to live up by you at the top of the hill on Mulholland Hwy. Thats a crazy area for that to happen. Was it parked on the street?...

8. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

GOD DAMN!!!! Why can't people leave shit alone?

9. big creep

big creep

yes and no! scumbags are everywhere! you guys with nice finished rides should invest in lojack! my buddy got his truck back, they found in in mexico! same day!

10. 51 mercules

51 mercules

Chris that sucks.I'll keep my eyes open in the IE.

11. WTF! Doubt it will make it this way....but I'll keep an eye out.

12. happy hoppy

happy hoppy

sorry Chris, keeping my eyes open.

13. NOTCH

NOTCH

fuckin Basterds !! I'll keep an eye out.

14. Keep in mind what those asshats pulled here,they got a temp from DMV with NO PAPER WORK and were headin to the border with it........best of luck findin it

15. thekid54

thekid54

Sorry to hear that man. Shit like this makes me sick. I'll keep my eye peeled.

16. That sucks man! Hope you get it back...
    I'm afraid I can't really help over here on the east coast.

17. DYNODANNY

DYNODANNY

Dam Chris not another car stolen, I will keep an eye on over here in Ventura county. Sorry to hear the bad news, I know how it feels I got my 65 chevelle stolen 8 years ago and never found it. Hope yours comes up soon.

18. Chris, call the T Bird shop around as well, as the thieves might try and turn it or part it out
    Larry's Thunderbird in Corona, Prestige Thunderbird in Santa Fe Springs, etc
    Maybe try and get a hold of the Early Birds club as well.

19. hope the HAMB can find it-good luck chris-i will post this later on my Hoiler Auto Repair fb page as well

20. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

We just filed a Police report and I talked to a very helpful Detective and he mentioned, most cars end up in South Central LA were they are stripped and then the parts are being sold to shops. So, the restoration shops are "in" on it.
    I hope we get it back in one piece, if not we will see how good Grundy Insurance, really is.

21. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Hope it all works out Chris...real DAMN shame.

22. Sorry to hear that Chris! I don't think it will end up in so central more likely in a container by now heading to the port. everyone needs to get lojack and catch these pricks!

23. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

Interesting thing is, the detective said low jack was not very good at recovering vehicles, a GPS system is more effective.
    He mentioned within the entire LAPD, there are only two cars and one helicopter that can pick up Lowjack's "ping" signal.
    GPS is the way to go, in his opinion.

24. big creep

big creep

wow really? how the times have changed!

25. Agreed, LowJack was much bigger back in the later part of the 90's however their presence is dwindling. The department I worked for had 1 unit that had LowJack equipment and it gave false readings all the time. Again, best of luck in the search...

26. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Holy Shit Chris I am so sorry. Hope you guys get it back and the fuckers get caught!

27. AJofHollywood

AJofHollywood

That super-sucks! Sorry it had to happen to such a nice guy.

And your neighbors heard nothing? Any suspicious people walking around the block?

I will keep my eyes peeled.

28. Old-Soul

Old-Soul

That sucks man, hoping it all works out man!!

29. SapienKustom

SapienKustom
    from Merced, CA

Sorry to hear that, I'll tell all the guys to keep an eye out here in the Central Valley.

30. mt shasta steve

mt shasta steve

Sorry to hear that Chris. If you catch them, don't call the cops, administer some "frontier" justice. Your experience has taught me to set the alarm EVERY night. I have been lazy about setting it lately.