Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Upstate NY Hardcore Happening this Sat Aug 21st

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tony, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Tony

Tony

Hey all..

Just putting up a thread for a good friend on mine who put's on a GREAT get together each year at his place. It's this Saturday August 21st and starts at 3:00 pm.
    I'll attach his flyer so you guys and gals can see the details. click on the link and you will get the info needed to make it there, or this is the web site for it too..
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...8oWMAw&usg=AFQjCNHRr8kBAkQ3w3tPeRm9WpMswxvlfA

This is a down home hot rod get together put on by a great family with good people. The only thing he's ever asked is that you use your head and don't be a moron. Hard to beat that.
    If you can make it out, do so..you won't be disappointed!

Tony

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 17, 2010
  2. Tony

Tony

Page 6 in 4 hours! this place is moving fast!
    Back up for those who did not see it and may like to go.

3. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

Hey Tony! See ya there buddy!

4. jgang

jgang
    from hamburg ny

i really hope i can make it this year. jesse is a great dude and im sure this get together will be great.

5. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

Jgang, if you've never been to this, it's too good of a time and too close for you to not make it.:D The usual suspects from bflo usually meet up for breakfast and caravan out to Leroy on Sat AM.

6. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Man you should post last years video to get people pumped. That white Plymouth doing those figure 8's was crazy!

7. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

That be a ford, holmes...Yeah, that guy sure can handle a car! Helluva nice guy too. I'll see if I can find it...

Last edited: Aug 17, 2010
  8. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

Hahhahaha, here's a video of Phil doing a little freelance landscaping.:D:D:p
    [​IMG]

9. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

Oh yeah!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sVijPK-Rqdk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sVijPK-Rqdk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

10. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

this one's pretty fucking hilarious too...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MWxAyRQA7lw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MWxAyRQA7lw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Thanks to Steve Cryan for the videos... His band, the blue ribbon bastards is playing there this year.

[​IMG]

11. racemad55

racemad55

For sure that guys got a big pair! glad I outgrew that stuff !

12. jgang

jgang
    from hamburg ny

thunderbirdesq, im working on it now. things look good so far. where is breakfast and at what time.

13. Truckedup

Truckedup

I gotta work Sunday but there's no excuse for not being there Saturday nite.Only a 45 minute ride from east of Rochester even in my slow 50 Chevy PU

14. We're meeting at the 50's Diner at high noon over on Broadway in Lancaster, you need to make this show.

uh Andy, this is a better video of me...lol

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uaEZL0opm5o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uaEZL0opm5o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

15. TagMan

TagMan
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Have fun there, guys.........I'd MUCH rather be there !

16. BCCHOPIT

BCCHOPIT

Holy shit... I can't tell if he hates his tire or his engine more
    that mad my night thanks guys:D

17. Great burnouts!!!!!

18. eddytheb

eddytheb

Hands down the best time I ever had at a car show cant wait till this year

19. jgang

jgang
    from hamburg ny

thanks phil.

20. kustomolds

kustomolds

Too bad the Olds is gone, i really miss lighting the bon-fire with the old girl...

21. i saw robbie with his white coupe loaded on a trailer headed west to n.y. yesterday. kiss another set of tires goodbuy

22. Tony

Tony

Dude, you are lucky it wasn't gone that night!!!! your shorts had to be though......

23. I wish I was a little closer! Have a great time.

24. I might be carless if I can't find a master cylinder at the parts store. I did think about bringing the truck but man it's got some bare metal I don't want it to rusty ya know.

25. Rogi

Rogi

I'll be there in the pickemup truck, complete w/ new B engine. Bringing Dan, aka "fuzzy" along too.

26. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

ttt, it's tomorrow!:cool:

27. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

Come on Phil, who needs paint Ha Ha See ya Saturday

28. so ya want to party........

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

the 50's Diner we meet at

[​IMG]

29. jgang

jgang
    from hamburg ny

Phil, thanks again. Hope to see ya in your bucket, maybe an early morning work session before lunch. See ya tomorrow at high noon.
    Regards
    jim

30. i went last year and wasnt sure if it was gonna happen this year, glad it is, i plan to be there. even with the short notice!