Register now to get rid of these ads!

Uppdate from Norway - I'm not dead either

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by AV8-Rider, May 19, 2004.

1. AV8-Rider

AV8-Rider

Hi fellow HAMB'ers. I've been off this board a while, (read some months). Been looking around here today. Things looks like the same.
    I saw klazurfers post stating he was not dead. Well his garage companion is not dead either.

I thought I should give some uppdate pics.
    A couple of my latest Mock up. ....saw my friend klazurfers coment on my new black paint..... yupp it realy looks like shit.....witch by the way is what I wanted. go figure.

My flattie block should be ready at the machine shop anyday. Assembly time!! Realy looking forward to that.

Attached Files:

2. AV8-Rider

AV8-Rider

'nother one

Attached Files:

3. whitewallslick

whitewallslick
    1. oHIo

Looks good. What size tires are you running front & rear? WWS

4. AV8-Rider

AV8-Rider

I have also bought me a car to drive around this summer. Me and klazufer need something to haul our asses to Old style weekend since our hot rods still are in progress.

By the way, the grey lady stands where my garage is going to be buildt. I have had a guy blasted away some good old Norwegian rock. It's now flattened out and ready for construction.

Attached Files:

5. AV8-Rider

AV8-Rider

WWS

5.50 and 7.00 New stones from Cooker.
    According to the guy at the tire shop where I got them assembled, they are just as round as a dize.
    I bet they will be just plain wonderfull to ride on. ....as if I ever care about comfort

6. Skate Fink

Skate Fink
    Member Emeritus

.......good to see you're still around. The rod is coming along nicely and the Plymouth looks like a lot of fun. Cruise well.......... [​IMG]

7. InjectorTim

InjectorTim

cool stuff, good luck with the flathead.

8. v8minor

v8minor

Lookin good I like the plymouth.

9. DeS

DeS
    from Finland

[ QUOTE ]
    I have also bought me a car to drive around this summer. Me and klazufer need something to haul our asses to Old style weekend since our hot rods still are in progress.

By the way, the grey lady stands where my garage is going to be buildt. I have had a guy blasted away some good old Norwegian rock. It's now flattened out and ready for construction.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are going to Uddevalla, we probably see there. Two weeks and we are going to Bedrock party, Kolding, Denmark, can't wait, my rock'n'roll shoes are vibrating allready. Are you coming to Kolding?

10. AV8-Rider

AV8-Rider

DeS
    Nope, No Kolding for me unfortunately. To many things going on this spring/summer. Who knows mabe next year.

Old style Weekend is definite. I'll be there even if I have to drag my self by the front teeth.
    [​IMG]

11. Hello Paul- you boys have been quiet lately. I've wondered how things have been going. It looks like you have been keeping busy. Good Luck with those rides.
    Bil

12. AV8-Rider

AV8-Rider

Hi Thanks Bil

Nice to be back. Not so much progress on my rod as I would have wanted but you know how it is. I'm all cool about this. It's my ultimate dreamcar and it will be roadworthy ( almost slipped and wrote finished, [​IMG]) when it does, period. It's better not to be stressed up about it.

Have used some effort in preparing smaller parts and finaly got the metal all fixed up and painted. the body work done is solid but will make any restorer drop dead at the sight of it.

Searhing and buying the missing parts also takes time.

I had a little sidestep with a small english car ( Cortina MK1) this winter. This is bad because it changes the focus. Anyhow the car and a lot of parts leave some dough behind on the way out. THAT is badly needed in this business.
    Hopping up a Flathead with old speedparts and a lot of machinework is not a cheap way to some horsepower.

You can not guess how many times I've read the mag you send me. I nice contribution to some happy moments over here. [​IMG]

See ya