Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods UPI 1939 ford rear fenders

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by papa's 39 koop, Jun 23, 2020.

1. papa's 39 koop

papa's 39 koop

Finally starting to help work on friends 39 .He is wanting to go with new steel rear fenders. He is thinking about using United Pacific's fenders. I am looking for advice on who you would recommend. He also is looking for a 39 deluxe grille, seems like speedway is the only one selling them.

2. olscrounger

olscrounger
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Don't know about 39 but their 40 rears are nice

3. OLDSMAN

OLDSMAN
    BANNED

I’m afraid he will not be happy with the 39 deluxe grille. All of them I have seen are an import and not worth the money. Keep looking for an original grille. If you can get the basic grille, Bob Drake makes repop stainless grille bars

lurker mick likes this.
  4. papa's 39 koop

papa's 39 koop

Thanks olscrounger & OLDSMAN, I think he will go with the fenders and I told him the grille was not worth the money. I am going to work on his grille and I have 2 sets of the stainless bars from when I built my 39.

5. alchemy

alchemy

UPAC makes 40 parts now? I looked on their website but the sheetmetal pics look an awful like the old Carpenter/Drake pics. Who's really stamping them?

6. olscrounger

olscrounger
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

don't know who stamps them but they fit well and look right