Register now to get rid of these ads!

Upholstrey shops in Washington!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by flat top austin, Dec 8, 2011.

1. flat top austin

flat top austin

I was wondering if anyone knows of some good shops or people that are good and reasonable for uphostrey and can do tuck n roll????

2. Idaho/Dave

Idaho/Dave
    from Idaho

George Frank, Clarkston Washington

3. Commando66

Commando66

Bob Butler is a great upholstery guy. He definitely knows how to do what you want. Works out of his garage in Tacoma. PM me for his number.

4. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

There are a number of really good ones but it also depends on the style of upholstery you want as some can do it all and some seem to specialize a bit in one style.

Jasper's in Tacoma always turns out great work and has turned out a lot of show winners.

There is a guy here in Yakima that has done a lot of work for Bill Ross and did Paul Harper's Green Caddy That made a big hit at Billetproof NW and a bunch of other runs last year.

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. lowrd

lowrd

Look up Holcombs Upholstery in Aberdeen. Lots of great references if you need.

6. flat top austin

flat top austin

I heard of a guy in tacoma thats shop is called like krazy kustom interior or something like that?

7. His name is Bob Butler, yes Krazy Kustom Up. He has done four cars of mine
    Check out my 55 F100. Send me a pm for number.