Register now to get rid of these ads!

update why my truck wouldn't turn over.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by oldskool55, Jun 21, 2005.

1. oldskool55

oldskool55
    from socal

as you may know my motor wouldnt turn over about 2 weeks ago. i found out why today. last week i pulled the timing cover like somebody on here suggested. the timing set was fine. so i get ready to pull the engine. fast forward to today i get everything un hooked and pull the engine and trans. so i get the engine about 6 inches from the motor mounts and a bunch of rocks fell out of the inspection cover on the bell housing. all this shit for a god damn rock stupid road work!!!!:mad: haha i wish it wouldve decided to fall out before i tore everything apart.... oh well atleast i found a bunch of other scary hacked work that i need to fix:rolleyes:

2. CDNflatlander

CDNflatlander

I had to go back and see what this was all about! Looks like there was 'good' suspicions from some of the guys here! Great that your not on a full rebuild at this point; however no time like putting new gaskets and seals into her, she's loose now!
    A few beers/hours, all like new:)
    Ain't this fun:)
    Greg.

3. av8jon

av8jon

Just last night I saw a post of yours and was wondering what you found the problem to be. I assumed that you had found the problem, fixed it and I had missed the report. Man, that has to be one of the most unique problems..........Who'd of thunk it? :confused:
    Sure glad you found the problem! Now you can sleep better!!:)

4. oldskool55

oldskool55
    from socal

i dont know about sleeping better..... i found some really sketchy shit going on in the suspension and wiring. im really suprised it hasnt burst into flames..... but ofcourse that would be too easy:rolleyes: