Register now to get rid of these ads!

* Update: * Sellers Equipped Y block valley cover

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Homespun91, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Because there have been several public threads concerning this product, and other unfulfilled orders from Sellers Equipped, I thought that it would be in the interests of fairness to post this publicly as well. No drama, please.

I did receive my Y block valley cover this afternoon via UPS. It is a very nice casting and appears that it will fit correctly (I haven't actually installed it yet, obviously, and probably won't be able to do so for a while...time restraints.)

In addition to the cover (which was well packed, BTW), a quality gasket was included, along with directions, and a 20% coupon for a future order.

While I don't know whether I'll use the coupon- I finally sent a mildly pissy message last night after 5 1/2 months, my first, and received a much better one in response, which appeared to have confused me with someone else- at least the gesture was appreciated as some compensation for the wait. (edit: Steve sent me a follow-up apology this afternoon, and, before the conspiracy guys come out of the woodwork...it was before I posted this.)

I think much of the problems here on the H.A.M.B. for Steve could have been reduced by better communication on his part, to be frank...but, possibly he's learned something along the way, and it appears that the parts are on their way.

Also, Oswald acted alone.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2010
  2. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

I don't have any vested interest in your dealings with Seller's Equipment, I just want to applaud you on your fine writing, thanks.

3. You just don't know how much that means, coming from you! :D

Er...perhaps "coming from you" wasn't the best thing to say to anyone named Nads. :eek:

BTW, inquiring minds want to know about the *****. (edited for obscurity).

Last edited: Aug 19, 2010
  4. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

Ssshhhh!