Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs update on russ meeks nomad

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by madwagon56, Dec 2, 2010.

1. madwagon56

madwagon56

well after thinking i was going to have to sell it, work picked up and im back on the wagon again. got all the prep work done and last night got to metal etch the floors gonna paint them tonight here is a few pics ill keep ya guys posted after i paint them.

Attached Files:

2. captainjunk#2

captainjunk#2

good deal that things have picked up for you , glad you could keep your ride

3. I am glad things are working out for you.

I wish they would pick up here...

4. koolkemp

koolkemp

Glad you were able to hang onto it ! I have been following the resto and would love to see the finished car!

5. Glad to see you are back after it!

6. arkiehotrods

arkiehotrods

7. oldman2

oldman2

Anytime a guy gets to keep his ride is GREAT.

8. HomemadeHardtop57

HomemadeHardtop57

looking good..brings back memories of my 57

9. madwagon56

madwagon56

well they are black finally, just gotta finish inside the roof and then i can set it back on the frame. here is a few pictures

Attached Files:

10. april may

april may

I think this is the car my brother keeps updating me about. You or maybe your dad work at a grocery store?

11. The37Kid

The37Kid

Glad you're back on the project! What was the primer you used on the floor pans?

12. madwagon56

madwagon56

it was nason self etching primer

13. madwagon56

madwagon56

hey "april may" yes my brother works at the grocery store, he gave me one of your cards. its finally coming together wanna take some pictures of it and my dads sectioned ford?
    got it out of the body jig today and finished the inside of the roof, my 10 and 12 year old girls helped me finish it up and put it back on the roll around cart, here is a few pictures even washed it

Attached Files:

14. dieselc

dieselc
    from ohio

Looking good, glad to here that things have picked back up for you.

15. looks great,hell if it dont work out just make a street freak out of it,I'll turn you on to a straight axle.LOL......talk to ya later holmes...............think RM will sign the dash like Barris does to all the cars he worked on??

16. madwagon56

madwagon56

hey captain how's about making it front wheel drive? straight axle rear? then RM can sign it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good to hear from ya meatball hope your christmas was a good one.

17. All good down here,Im tryin to make it up for either the PRS or the swap meet this year...................Hope santas helper was good to you too!

18. madwagon56

madwagon56

look foward to seeing ya if ya come up. are you going to the grand nationals? we may pack dads ford up and go down.

19. Da Flash

Da Flash

Hey Kid,
    Did ya open your kids presents to see what they got? Heh Heh I do want to shoot your dads car when the weather breaks.
    Regards
    Da Flash

20. See what I can do............

21. 56madmook

56madmook
    from long beach

looks great dude!

22. april may

april may

I do want to snap some photos! :D..... Like Flash said, when the weather starts letting up. But you can get ahold of me here, or with the info on the card.

That's awesome your girls are helping out! Believe me, that will be a memory they'll always cherish as they get older.

23. One thing about it ,YOu have one of the BEST car Photogs in the nation across town DALE aka da flash...........so when its ready you really need to get with him,He is the best bar none........see ya soon I hope