Register now to get rid of these ads!

Update: Model A pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrod-40, Oct 6, 2009.

1. hotrod-40

hotrod-40

My favorite thing to do is put new tires on a car. I had to drive to four different tire shops to find someone to mount these tires on wires. That's B.S.! So here are a couple pics. What do you guys think? I know I need to go down a couple inches.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    If my brother feels like being nice.... I think he has a pic of us pushing this thing on the trailer when I bought it. That was before I destroyed it:D

Last edited: Oct 7, 2009
  2. hvychvy

hvychvy

I think they look killer,tough as hell.Do you still have the fenders?I think that would be the shit with fenders,lowered down a little.Love it either way though!!

3. pasadenahotrod

pasadenahotrod
    from Texas

Would love to see that coupe with the runningboard aprons in place like the old strip downs. Just a touch down in the nose and a drop in the tail and it's hot rod city one more time.

4. chaddilac

chaddilac

Nope! I think it's perfect where it sets!!!

5. choppedsled

choppedsled
    from Spokane WA

Nope, I think it would look better in my driveway! Or at least back in Spokane...:D

6. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

freakin awesome i would love to own that,dam nice score.

7. Looks really good. Are those 16" or 17" or?

8. hotrod-40

hotrod-40

17's on the front and 18's on the rear.

9. I thought there was something different about those wheels. How close are you to driving it legally, Corey?

10. Dirty Dug

Dirty Dug

Ah jeez, another jalopy from up north in the county, just another car to pass on the road. Those gold wheels look great, looks like all you need are reversed eye springs and you're good to go, except for the V-8, don't want your big brother to have to wait for you.

11. chaddilac

chaddilac

If that's the case.... it better swing wide through Muskogee first!!!:D

12. Kiwi 4d

Kiwi 4d
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Wow , we have an old 30 coupe in the barn too and you have just nailed the build in my head. Its refreshingly different reflecting an old style rod thats just had a fresh chop but otherwise stock (Cheater)and ready for some fun.

13. Oh man that thing looks awesome. It's leaning to the passanger side, and I think the stance on that side is perfect. Tire/wheel combo with the chop looks KILLER!!! Can't wait to see it in person Thursday :D

14. Heres some pics of when you first got it and was dumping the engine in...note my cars still a bone stocker, too ;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Korn,

Your car looks awesome, I love the stance and love the chop, but I would go back to the original wheel and tire combination.:D

16. hotrod-40

hotrod-40

I still need fix the sub frame, finish chop, headlights, tail lights, wiring, ... restore car... , etc. It will be a while. Nothing like putting brand new tires on a car you can't drive out of your driveway.

Just another piece of shit on the road, I guess now we have something in common! ;):D

It's leaning like that to pre-load the suspension to launch at the line... Oh, I guess she is leaning the wrong way;) Maybe putting some of the subframe back in will help:D

Are you talking the stock 19's, or go back to the ones pictured above? all terrain mud/snow radials? Like the new tires on Doug's car? Hahaha, sorry Doug. That's my laugh of the day:D

17. xmacx

xmacx
    from illinois

looks good and if you lived closer i would have put those tires on no problem since i mean its what i do every day but sunday ha. nice car though congrats!

18. looks great man!

19. hotrod-40

hotrod-40

Well I won't throw out any names, but one of them said, "We can put them on, but you need to sign this stating that we are not liable if your tires and/or wheels get destroyed".

20. Koz

Koz

Beutiful man! I wish my roadster had that kind of patina. I wouldn't even paint it. Just like it is. Whats under the hood?

21. 29Coupe

29Coupe
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Looks really good!!

-Jeremy

22. floored

floored

You guy's all suck! We have to have a show to have as much cool steel as you have in one driveway.

23. Bitchin just the way it is!

24. erlomd

erlomd

25. Red Ryder

Red Ryder

Great find! I like the stance as it is, and the fenderless condition is perfect. Good luck with it!

26. Floorboardinit

Floorboardinit

Wow you're in lake stevens? Holy crap, I swear the northwest is crawling with hot rods. Very nice lookin' car, nice choice on the wires. John

27. hotrod-40

hotrod-40

John,
    I don't think I have met you, but I think I know your car. I know Mark pretty good and I think you know my brother. He goes by the name of "Chris" on here. Were you the one asking for the Emperors pin at the poker run lunch?
    Drop by sometime, I will hook you up with one:)

28. Floorboardinit

Floorboardinit

Yep, that was me. Oh, sure, I know who you are, I just didn't realize you lived around here or that you had that sweet coupe. You'll have to come out to one of the Beggars meetings one of these days. Catch ya around. John

29. Mark H

Mark H
    from Scotland

You can tell from just looking at that car, that the owner drives with one hand on the wheel,the other on a tyre iron and has a switch blade in the back pocket of his Levi's.That car is fuckin' bad ass!:D:D

30. hotrod-40

hotrod-40

You have seen me driving?