This post is the result of an overnight session (Thursday night until 5:30am Friday) and all day yesterday (Sunday)... Proceed having caution, the post coming may cause dangerous. Do NOT confound! Alex and I decided to go with cobwebbing on the side panels, but wanted a little more spice, so we added some lace in the bottom panel of the rear 1/4 and brought it forward along the rocker until it faded out on the door. Then it was time to add the fades around the edges of the panel. It was a struggle at times with the HVLP gun. When the fades were OK we added candy over the whole thing. Next, it was time for the cobwebbing. After some research we didn't really find anyone who was an "expert" on the technique. In fact, most people had differing opinions as to how to accomplish it properly. In the end, we went with input from Rod Powell and used some old clear lacquer (thanks Road Zombie Ron) mixed with acrylic base. After some experimentation with both the pressure pot (love those Chinese directions) and the mixture, we ended up with a combination that worked pretty well. Our mix was 4 parts base (color) to 7 parts clear lacquer. Alex applied a piss-coat of clear for adhesion, then one coat of the webbing. Holy crap, did it ever make a mess! We perfected pushing certain stray "strings" down into the tacky clear and pulling others off. Then came more clear over that to seal it in, followed by more webbing to get the desired effect. More clear again to seal it up. I have no idea if this is the "real" technique, but it did what we wanted it to. Tonight we'll be finishing the panels up with a little more candy fading. I'll add photos to this thread of everything untaped tonight or tomorrow. The Donk Starliner! Yep, it's now rollin' on 32s. The hood will be getting a skeleton clown jester pimp holding a joint in one hand and a wad of hundreds in the other. Hells yeah!