Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

SALE PENDING / "B" RODDERS JOURNALS #1 thru #84

Discussion in '"The Antiquated" Classifieds' started by Dyno Dave, Feb 26, 2022.

1. Dyno Dave

Dyno Dave

City: Port Townsend

State: Washington
    Price: $1175.00
    IMG_5849 (2).JPG [​IMG] [​IMG]

I started collecting these editions some twenty-eight years ago, these are the Subscriber "B" Issues, those sold on the magazine racks were the "A"s... Includes First Edition #1 thru the Last Edition #84.

The Subscriber "B" Issues have very distinctive photos on the front and rear covers, a featured Street Rod or Kustom Car, different than the "A" copies the magazine stands were offering. I've had the pleasure of reading the informative well written articles and viewing the outstanding photography over these many years, time to pass this collection on for someone else to enjoy.

I'm thinking were you to purchase this collection to read and enjoy the issues for a number of years as I have. But what if were you to consider it as a investment ! Due to the number of online Car theme programs and the current demise of Auto magazine offerings at the newsstands. In the coming years there will be even fewer single issues of Rodder's Journals up for sale, as Journals and magazines are now ending up in landfills.....

The available Complete Collections may well become a rare commodity.

THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT VIEWED THIS OFFERING,
    DYNO DAVE...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 9, 2022
  2. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Dave,
    To bump your ad to bring it back to the top just reply to your own ad and hit the post reply.

Every 3 days.

Thats it.