Register now to get rid of these ads!

Unlurking in NH

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by patman, Feb 26, 2008.

1. patman

patman

Although I've been lurking for a couple of years, I finally decided to sign up for real when Littleman was picked at the end of Hard Shine...so this is a bit late.

I live in the lakes region of NH, and have a 64 Nova SS that I've been tinkering with for 15+ years. I enjoy pretty much any kind of car related stuff (except donks and clueless ricers.) Seeing other folks making progress is a great incentive to get some work done on my car.

[​IMG]

I'm interested in learning more about metalworking, I picked up a MIG a few years ago and pretend I know what I'm doing with that.

I've mostly been involved with 60's musclecars, but always appreciated a nice old rod. I discovered parts of a 27 buick on my property, and that got me thinking about building a rod...someday. In the meantime, I read and learn.

2. CHOPSHOP

CHOPSHOP
    from Malden,MA

welcome man from a neighboring 'Masshole'- maybe Ill run into you at Laconia's Memorial Day show this year....

3. patman

patman

Maybe...that's a good show, I didn't get to go last year.