Register now to get rid of these ads!

Unlock a car w/ tennis ball?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Low, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Bgoodman

Bgoodman

call me a fool but i wanna try this. i wonder what my roomate is gonna say when he wakes up to find all the seats taken out of his camry? hmm

2. Ramblur

Ramblur

Had a friend back in Tulsa with shaved handles on an Elcamino. He
    always told people that the doors were voice activated. He'd palm a
    little magnet in a pouch against the drip rail area and start talking to
    it. The reed switch behind the drip rail area made it work evrytime.
    Nobody ever had a clue.

3. ...did ya see the date this was posted?...4-1-07

4. BISHOP

BISHOP

This dont work, I tried it on a late model truck in my shop. It didnt work at all. But I did jump start it with a can of sketty-o's

5. soooo...... the air in the tennis ball acts like a pump? I wonder if this could work with my.........uh... never mind! I gotta go to the garage for a while!

6. Shit, I should of listened to my broker when he told me the time was "now" to invest in tennis balls.

7. MIKE47

MIKE47
    from new jersey

Kind of like putting on a $1000.00 suit and then wrapping yourself in hefty bags so it don't get dirty. Wonky, but good!

8. Gumpa

Gumpa

I tried it and guess what.......................I now have a new dent in the door of my Dakota and it didn't unlock it.

9. Destralo Roach

Destralo Roach

Like PT Barnum said, "there's a sucker born every minute!" that was an aprill fools joke!!!!!!!!!......Roach.

10. Squablow

Squablow

I like how there's a big dent in the door around the lock cylinder, probably from trying this bullshit out. Also, seems like it'd be easier to carry a spare key in your "purse" than to carry a tennis ball with a hole in it around everywhere you go.

Although Blondie was pretty cute.

11. slamdpup

slamdpup

this is funny cause this has came up several times in the last 2 weeks from differant people telling me about htis...lol..but the funny thing is that i has a repo man have been doing this for a long time now..BUT i have tried it on several cars and trucks with elcetric locks..and it doesnt work on all cars with electric locks..but it really does work on fords with the key pads on the door...i dont reconmend trying it on your own car or truck ..but i do it on repo'ed cars all the time..alot of times we dont gwet keys on the cars we have to pick up..and when we dont get keys ..if the car is front wheel drive or rear wheel and the car or truck is pulled or backed into a parking spot ..so we dont have to drag the car out of the parking space and make a shit load of noise we just pop the locks with the tennis ball ..you have to hit the ball pretty hard to pop the lock up..and it will dent the sheet metal around the lock ..so dont try it on your wifes or mothers car...lol...