Here you can see the latest results of trying to get that damn pistons out. First I put in some citro acid for a night. Did remove the surface rust in the cylinders but pistons still stuck. Then I used the explained charcoal method and heated the block properly. In every corner it was damn hot. I tried to cool the pistons down by spraying brakecleaner on them. Be careful if you try that on your own. I saturated the air with gased out brakecleaner and it did explode a bit. I shit my pants but I'm not injured or something. A that time the charcoals where totally gone and out of the engine. Must ignite because of the heat of the block or something. Pistons still stuck in place. But if you have such a problem it is worth to try it with that method. If you clean up the block before you can have a cool BBQ. I found another 303 block a few hundret miles away. So I drove down to the east last saturday to get that stuff over to my place. Now I will try to make one good engine out of the collected parts. Because of the mounting for the distributor with one hole for the bracket you can see that it is a later block than the other one i have. I believe it could be a 1953 block. The block with the stuck pistons does have two holes for the dist. bracket so it must be a 1949. Thanks to Tony from Ross Racing for that info. One year only. I'll keep you guys updated.