I started to put my project thread in my intro but was told to just start one here, so here goes. Dont get excited this isnt going to be a mind blowing fast paced project, its going to take a while to complete. At this point Im not even sure what Im building yet since Im just starting with a Model A frame. Hopefully, an A body of some type will eventually turn up for my project. Well see for now Ill just build the chassis and plan on sitting something on it at some point. <O</O So I got a fairly solid Model A frame out of a poison ivy patch for $40, not in prime condition but savable I think. Spent some time with it and a tape measure comparing it to the dimension on the Wescott Model A frame drawing. Turned out to be dead on the money and square as can be, except for the left frame horn which is tweaked slightly out, but overall I'm happy with it. Once the measurements were taken I ground off the rivet heads to get the frame ready to take apart for de-rusting and repair.<O</O <V</V<O</O Over the Memorial Day weekend I started knocking the frame apart and was surprised at how well the thing was put together. Used a pneumatic hammer to knock out the rivets on the center cross member with no trouble at all. About a quarter of the rivets for the front and rear cross members came out fairly easy too but the rest were something else. A lot more grinding, drilling and air-hammering later I finally got the thing knocked apart. As flexible as that frame was Im shocked it was so hard to get apart. Apparently Henry knew what he was doing.<O</O <O</O The front and rear cross members are in good shape just need de-rusted. The center cross member is worse and will need some rust repair before it can be reused. The frame rails are pretty solid, some repairs needed and the left frame horn needs straightening. Plus a bunch of holes will need welded up. At this point I have no idea which holes in the sides of the rails I need to keep (if any) and which I dont. So I need to do some research there. The body mount holes in the top of the rails are pretty obvious though and shown in the Wescott diagram. <O</O So now the rust removal begins. I think for this project Im going to try electrolysis rust removal. Ive never done it before but it looks simple enough and seems to produce good results. <O</O All for now, Jack.