Register now to get rid of these ads!

Unique gauge panel and some Wings gauges

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Uncle Bob, Dec 28, 2014.

1. City: Maple Valley

State: Washington
    Price: see each
    Unique gauge panel and dash. If you're into creative rather than boring gauges then this is for you (if the name Dolphin on gauges make you go screaming down the street you know what I mean). The dash panel is a Brookville '32 style for Model A Fords. This one is specific to the roadster/phaeton, but I think it will fit a coupe or sedan as well. The gauge panel is from a 1929 automobile, but I'll leave the name unmentioned for now so that the new owner can have fun with the guessers. Like most gauges of the day they are made by Stewart Warner. As you can see, the face plate has very nice scrolling and the gauge faces are clean and bright with only one very small blemish. The speedo is functional. These are of course 6V now, but could easily be converted. The hole in the dash panel was precision cut on a water jet machine and fits the bezel to perfection. This is not a cobbled job. When the experienced rodder figures the price of a very good gauge unit, the dash panel, and the water jet machining they'll recognize my price is a bargain at $375 plus the ride. Sold

S-W Wings gauge set. This is the nostalgic style with the convex glass lenses, black face, white dial and print. This has the mechanical driven speedometer. Brand new set, never installed. $285 plus the ride Sold 28 dash 01.jpg 28 dash.jpg 005 (13).JPG

Last edited: Jan 8, 2015
  2. Bumptitty bump