Register now to get rid of these ads!

Unfinished Nat's-Paris Ontario this Sunday

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tstclr, Jun 1, 2007.

1. tstclr

tstclr

Just a reminder to those of you in SW Ontario- The Unfinished Nationals will be at the Paris Fairgrounds this Sunday 8am-5pm.
    Should be a good show. I'd be there in my 54 if the damn thing had decent brakes...:mad:

Todd

2. Who needs brakes :)..........should be another fine show and I should be back from Billetproof in good time, hopefuly the weather gods bless us with dry skies for Sunday. See you there brother.

3. 57dodge

57dodge

Its the unfinished Nats, and your worried that your car isn't finished?
    HA.

4. tstclr

tstclr

Not so much that it isn't finished, it just doesn't stop...and I'm about 30 miles away. I'm going to plug away on it this weekend-everything but the shoes is new-master cyl, lines, wheel cylinders, flex hoses. I have a rock hard pedal standing still, but it goes to the floor and hardly stops when moving. Any suggestions? I'll try bleeding them again first.
    Todd

5. 57dodge

57dodge

If the master cylinder is new, did you start bleeding at the M/C then at the wheel cylinders?Try loosening the lines at the M/C while someone pushes down on the brake pedal.Then close before they lift. watch for little busts of air.( Basic stuff not sure what your expertise is just, throwing out ideas). Make sure the Brakes are properly adjusted.Then try bleeding at the wheel cylinders again.
    Hope this helps
    You say you 30 miles away....is that from Paris or from Sarnia?

6. 6tall

6tall

Looking forward to being there, too. ..... that is, if the beer doesn't taste too good Saturday afternoon !! Was there last year and saw lotsa neat stuff......... and here I am with no money and an empty garage......... I'm a 25 minute drive away.......... let's hope for sun .......

7. tstclr

tstclr

I'm in met-ro-pol-i-tan Ingersoll.. Just east of London..
    Todd

8. Glass_Packs

Glass_Packs

I'm glad someone posted up the car show. I pre-registered about a month ago at the Virgil swap meet. There's about a 1/2 dozen of us from the Niagara area that plan on going - rain or shine. Even if it rains, flat black sure looks pretty when wet!

Tom - Glass_Packs

9. McKee

McKee

Is there a swap meet too?

10. Flatman

Flatman

I've been told there is a swap as well, but haven't seen anything official...
    Gonna try to hit it if I can.

Flatman

11. I,ll be vending at the Barrie automotive flea market next weekend.Too much packing to do to hit any shows.Heading down Wednesday night if all goes right. 1J1 1J2 brown field.....

12. JEPPA

JEPPA

I thought it was Saturday. It was a close one but I OKed it with my wife. See ya there!

13. 57dodge

57dodge

That was like 3 years ago dude. Check the Thread date, HA.

14. JEPPA

JEPPA

Ok! I'm very very late.:eek: Ha ha! Too funny! I did a google search for info on this years event and it lead me to this post. What a fool I am.

I

15. Glass_Packs

Glass_Packs

Hey Jeppa - here's a link for the Unfinished Nationals in Paris, ON - http://unfinishednationals.com/ . As long as nothing else pops up on the agenda, I'll be there.

Thanks!
    Tom - Glass_Packs

16. JEPPA

JEPPA

Ha! Cheer! Thanks for the link. I should be there.

17. koolkemp

koolkemp

Someone take some pics and post them up for those of us too far away please!

18. B Lawrence

B Lawrence
    from Ham.

McKee: Just go your pals Westbrooke + Tindale will be there ........What more could you want ? Pretty good swap meet too! Hope to see you there. Still need a Falcon bumper...
    Brian

19. Roadagent2

Roadagent2

I'm from cambridge...will be there with the 55...its maiden voyage out of town......wish me luck:rolleyes::cool:

20. Glass_Packs

Glass_Packs

I'm glad someone brought this post up to the top... I'll be up there in my '62 Ford Fairlane with a whole bunch of people from the Niagara region - look for the "Jantzi Motors" car!

Thanks!
    Tom - Glass_Packs