Register now to get rid of these ads!

ultimate oppurtunity

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bear Metal Kustoms, Nov 3, 2007.

1. Bear Metal Kustoms

Bear Metal Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

Does anyone remember the Olivers Junk Yard posts??? The junkyard in OK. being sold as a unit only. They will not sell off cars or parts individually. I have been in contact with the owner and settled on a firm number for the property and cars. I am looking for 1 or 2 SERIOUS interested parties to invest with me. Complete even interest in property, all cars and 40 acres. They even have boxes of titles for most of the cars.. The steel building on the property and cargo containers are full of new and used parts. There are even NOS parts from the 40s-50s etc on the shelves. The property is owned by 6 people that inherited it. They have an idea what this stuff is worth. They don't want it going to scrap, want it sold as one lot. I have all the contact info and am in contact with them..I will not give out their info at their request. Interested parties need to pm me and we can talk.. I don't have time for tire kickers and dreamers... Jason.
    see pics here...They will not respond to emails regarding the property until I tell them if it is a done deal or not..
    http://www.oliverscars.com/gallery.html

I

2. MeanYellowZ

MeanYellowZ

Awesome stuff.....too bad it looks like vandals maybe broke out so much window glass....

3. 067chevy

067chevy

Theres alot of nice stuff. wish I had the funds

4. GrantH

GrantH

i know you said no dreamers or tire kickers.......but my god. that place is full of solid useable tin! wish i were a bit older and a bit richer.