Register now to get rid of these ads!

Ultimate Bow-Tie Betrayal...aka, H&H Props

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RF, Apr 30, 2011.

1. RF

RF

It's no secret which brand I'm most loyal to, and even though I've strayed a time or two in the past, a GM powertrain was commonly part of the equation. And that was to be the case with my '33 Tudor as well ('63 Vette 283), something I'd made my mind up about even before she was shipped out from Owens Salvage. But nothing I decide upon is ever written in stone--my brain has a dry-erase board and a huge supply of markers.

Ultimately, I made the Cardinal Chevy sin--and so far, have no regrets. Thanks to Mike @ H&H (and Damon @ Speedway, of course, whose carbs dispelled all the bad rumors from the get-go), the '33 will get underhood justification. Now it's just up to me and Jimmy White to get the chassis rollin' so we can make our Round Up deadline in 11 months!

Attached Files:

2. JohnJoyo

JohnJoyo
    Alliance Vendor
    from Austin, TX

Nice Rob! Let's race. I'll get mine done by then and we will race. Any other progress pics?

3. 33Tudor

33Tudor

Congrats! Good choice, my 33 Tudor is also gonna be 8BA- Powered!:cool:

Attached Files:

4. Traitor! Wait, I own 2 flatheads, 2 smallblocks and have several inlines here at teh shop..............................motors are cool!