Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods UK HAMBers, I could use some help

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ianjaylights, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Ianjaylights

Ianjaylights

ive found some parts in the southwest near Falmouth that I really want to buy, but live in California and can’t get away from work. Does anyone on the Hamb live near there that could inspect them? I’m happy to pay you for your time, I just want a second opinion on the parts.
    Cheers

2. You can also try to ask your question on the NSRA (the English one).
    Greater chance that someone can help you.

Hennie

3. Ianjaylights

Ianjaylights

Hennie,
    Thank you for the advise, I’ll try that also.

4. Happydaze

Happydaze
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That part of the country is a long way (for in the UK) from anywhere and isn't overly populated, so finding someone fairly local is a longer shot. But it's also a holiday area, and this is holiday time, so you might get some luck! This coming weekend is the largest / best UK hot rod (ok street rod mainly - NSRA Hot Rod Supernationals) event - maybe your seller is going, if the parts are easily transportable then having them examined shouldn't be a problem?

Chris

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. oldsfrench

oldsfrench
    from France

i am going at this meeting next week-end .
    if the seller goes here too , perhaps i can help....

6. GeeRam

GeeRam

I know there's a VHRA member that lives in Newquay, which is as close as you're likely to get to Falmouth, but you'd need a VHRA member to post on VHRA forum?