Register now to get rid of these ads!

Two more really cool finds, nash n chevy

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by WICKEDJOHN, Mar 22, 2009.

1. IT ALWAYS PAYS TO SNOOP AROUND....SOMEDAY I'LL GET MY ASS SHOT OFF!!!:D.....MY MOST RECENT FINDS..'28 NASH 4DR SDN. FLATHEAD 6 AND DECENT '39 CHEVY CP. STRAIGHT 6 85HP 3 SPEED COMPLETE WITH A TOW BAR BOLTED TO THE FRONT BUMPER:eek:.....I WILL TRY TO SHARE SOME MORE FINDS AS THEY HAPPEN...JOHN

Attached Files:

2. I guess these are in the "I'm gunna fix them up some day" category? At least they're tucked in and nice and dry.

3. Fish Tank

Fish Tank

Pretty friggin nice.
    And yes John, you will get shot someday....but keep diggin' til then! We love the pix!

Gorgeous cars.

4. propwash

propwash
    from Las Vegas

WickedJohn...I know that you WICKED guys have a reputation to uphold, but how about if your subsequent posts contain a few less CAPITAL letters? In the online forum venue, it is considered SHOUTING...and is looked at as impolite.

We all thank you for your cooperation, and for saving those two vehicles, and whatever else you may discover in your forays into the wild.

dj

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. parksquijada

parksquijada
    from norcal

NASH BITCHEN' chevrolet generic

6. I'd take that "generic" 39 Chevy any day, it looks like a dandy, as well as that Nash.

7. Newbomb Turk

Newbomb Turk

Man i need to work on my networking skills. I love stuff like this!!! :cool:

8. 42hotrod

42hotrod
    from S.E. Idaho

From the sound of your post not only are you trespasing you are also breaking and entering. I have several old cars and I would have you arrested and yes, I would press charges if I caught you.

If you knocked and got permission, please disregard.

Are you all really going to agree with breaking and entering? Wha if its your pole barn he snuck into?

9. Hey Propwash,
    Sorry about all the caps... I get a little excited when I find more tin like this!.....John

42hotrod,
    I did knock at the house...when I heard a motor running out back at the barn...I could not help myself...I made a good friend out of the deal....Oh and the barn doors were open with the owner in there..I would never just go through peoples property...I have alot of respect .....but I still look in all open garage and barn doors...how do think I made so many friends!....John

Rich Venza,
    Yes that is what he said...."I 'm gonna fix the up someday"....I was recently invited back over to look at his other stash across town....John

'39 Pontiac conv. and a '41 Woody Wgn.'30 Model A and '26-27 T bodies......Happy Hunting...John

Attached Files:

10. 42hotrod

42hotrod
    from S.E. Idaho

John,

thats awesome man and I appreciate the civil response.

Good hunting to ya then!

11. The thrill is in the Hunt....Hopefully I can get a package deal going on...He has very nice stuff all over in multiple buildings....I want these...bad!....John