Register now to get rid of these ads!

Two HR/GR Questions

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BRENT in 10-uh-C, Sep 26, 2006.

1. BRENT in 10-uh-C

BRENT in 10-uh-C

How do you search for HA/GR? When I type it in the Search, and Advanced Search it always comes back with Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms. Now I know better than that, ...so what is the secret to searching?

2nd Q: What is the future of this class? If I were to build a Model A/B powered car, where --and how often will I be able to run it next year?

2. mudflap261

mudflap261
    from tulsa

type in hambsters

3. BRENT in 10-uh-C

BRENT in 10-uh-C

Did you actually try it, --or just suggest it? I still cannot get it to bring up all the posts that have HA/GR in them.

4. recycler

recycler

You could race it at at least 3 races. Tulsa nitro Nats- July1, Hamb drags at MOKAN, and the AHRA reunion at MOKAN. That's actual races, you can run it locally as much as you want! Hell, take it out for testing a few times and see if anyone else gets the "bug" to build one. Brad

5. QQMOON

QQMOON

HA/GR wont work in the serch type in Hambster that reveals all

6. bcarlson

bcarlson

HAGR also returns some applicable results. The "/" is apparently ignored by the search engine.

Ben

7. Might check here. Ryan has just recently updated the rules for the next year.