Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical TV linkage conversion

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jerrybigbird, Nov 16, 2015.

  1. Jerrybigbird
    Joined: Oct 10, 2015
    Posts: 178

    from Montana

    Hey guys I need a little info on converting a TV linkage to cable . I am using a dodge 360/727 from a 1976 jamboree motorhome and in my current build the linkage is hitting the firewall... the linkage is removed in the pic 20151116_154851.jpg
  2. Jalopy Joker
    Joined: Sep 3, 2006
    Posts: 27,192

    Jalopy Joker

    TV cable is term used with overdrive automatic transmission. if just looking to switch from mechanical linkage to cable search site like

Share This Page

Register now to get rid of these ads!


Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.