Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. Turnaround

Turnaround

Name comes from me grinding crankshafts in an earlier life as well as us living on a farm at the end of a road that became a turn around spot for lost souls. Name fits two ways so be it. Bought one of only 350 1940 Lincoln Continentals Cabriolets ever made. This one went through a total loss wood garage fire. Hurt it pretty bad, but anything is fixable. I have an extra running V-12 Jaguar engine and trans that might do a little better than the burned original V-12 flattie. I bought all the big body fabricator toys like power hammers, shrinkers, Engish wheels and a bunch of how to books and videos. Being too dumb to know any better, I intend to fix and/or make fender and body parts untill this boy is back on the road. The Jaguar engine might do for the rest of this life and sometime in the next life, when I get the bucks to do the original V-12 flattie engine, I might get it back to nearly stock - never be able to make it into a 100 point restoration though. My pictures are to large to upload, but if I figure out how to make smaller files, I will share the misery with you'all.

2. Welcome to the H.A.M.B. from So. Maryland, down near Wayson's Corner. Good to see more folks from this area on board. Which speed shop did you run the fuel dragster out of? There's a lot of old school hot rodders around your area of Laurel/ Beltsville/ Elkridge, etc. Do you ever stop by the Donut shop cruise-in on Sunday mornings at the old Burtonsville Shopping Center? There's a pretty good crowd in nice weather.

3. Welcome to the HAMB. I'm from Nottingham, MD.
    I work off of Col. Gateway drive in Columbia, so i'm not too far from ya. Looking forward to seeing pics!