Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Turkey Run photos (Bel Air plaza)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by aceuh, Nov 26, 2008.

1. Saxon

Saxon
    from MN

Almost as good as being there...

2. Kevins89notch5.0

Kevins89notch5.0
    from Orlando

Almost...but not as good. Nothing can beat being at the plaza and hearing a 68 Hurst Super Stock Hemi Dart roll in with uncapped exhaust, and running on 116 octane gas. :eek:

3. Yaril

Yaril

4. ArtGeco

ArtGeco
    from Miami

Did anybody else hit this traffic jam on the way up to Daytona?

[​IMG]

Everybody was just parked and wandering around.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Haha, we stopped at Lion Safari in West Palm Beach, AWESOME!

5. Nice shots! I know the guy who owns this '50 Lincoln. Known him for years. He built the car back in '91-'92? Still looks good!

Attached Files:

6. ArtGeco

ArtGeco
    from Miami

That's Hot Rod Flatz Carnival Red.
    Shooting Hot Rod Flatz sucks but I
    really like the color.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2008
  7. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

Im gonna try and post a few pic's here[​IMG]Me and dan Haggerty AKA Grizzly Adams[​IMG] Scratch and a few of the Salvagerz [​IMG]Savvana Red

8. I never did see that Lincoln but it is gorgeous!

9. f-1freak

f-1freak
    from Texas

Very Cool Pics! Thanks for sharing!

10. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

You guy's are gonna have to forgive me for posting thumbnail's havent figured out how to post large photo's Here's a few more. All these are from the HAMB parking.Dodgerodders fathers car[​IMG]Dodgerodder's brother's car [​IMG]You will note that there is no picture's of Dodgerodders car becuse he keeps tearing it apart and starting over again. Both these car's have been built since Dodgerodder started his. Dan I told you I was gonna shame you into finishing that thing

11. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

This first pic is of a pretty nice 40 ford pick up.He was not a HAMBer but parked in our area without permission. Since it's a cool truck that wasnt a problem.Turnes out the guy is a total ASSCLOWN. We had to roll his truck backwards to fit some more car's that actually belonged there in.When he came back I'm told he blew a fuckin gasket. I only wish i was there to take credit and remind him I could have had his truck towed the hell out. [​IMG]Russ here is a picture of your car the whole thing not just the motor:D [​IMG]

12. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

Here is another pic of lownlouds car, It's one of my favorite car's [​IMG] The next two are of my truck I just had to show of my dash and sterring wheel [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

got to say had a blast at my first turkey run. gotta say a BIG thanks to greg pellicer for being a great host, showing me the show and the track from the comfort of his cart on thursday. thanks again. being a life-long race fan haveing watched the races on daytona since i was a kid, i was in awe at being there. the history at that track is, well something else. walked the swap meet so much my dang knee is swollen so bad had to stay off work today. and back to greg pellicer, for those of you who have not seen his car the metal work on it is something else. if you do get to see it take in the details. also lownlouds car is really cool has some great engineering on it. some cars just seem to have (IT), and these 2 do! greg thanks again had a great time. hope to see ya'll next year. b.a. king

Last edited: Dec 1, 2008
  14. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

Here's a few more Ramblurs car[​IMG]tylerdurbens roadster [​IMG] customlinevickies car [​IMG]

15. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

Look's like I accidently figured out to post a large picture [​IMG][​IMG]

16. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

oh my dirt dobber hood scoop got washed off on the way home. first time out in the truck with a rain hell i had more water in than out. . but well worth it:cool:

17. Glad to see you made it home in all of that rain. It took me forever just to get back to Tallahassee ..

18. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

yep it hit on I-10 about half way between I95 and 75. rained all the way thu ga. pretty much stopped in alabama. it was about 80 when i left fla, had on my flip flops. windshield started leaking rite on my foot on gas pedal, so i reached over to get my shoes and put them on. it had been leaking on the pass. side for a while it seems, shoes had alot of water in them. it was pretty much dark and i didn't see the leak. hell i just left them over there catching water. every gas stop,i would stop and get out pour out the water:D. talk about some funny looks, but the futher north i went the colder it got. heater core started leaking a little bit on the way down, so each time i cut it on for a little bit,well you know what happened! used the rain-x anti fogger and it helped a little. enough to get home. ah well just fun in a old car.er truck. nice meeting ya

19. aceuh

aceuh

Thanks for adding the other pics guys. There was so much there to see that there is no way one person could take it all in.

Dodgerodders fathers car was striped by Skratch as well wasn't it? I'm pretty sure that it's the same car he started on as soon as he finished my wifes cooler.

A couple super crappy nighttime pics of the striping.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not HAMB friendly but here's what I rolled in for the weekend.

[​IMG]

20. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

Dodgerodders fathers car was striped by Skratch as well wasn't it? I'm pretty sure that it's the same car he started on as soon as he finished my wifes cooler.

Yes it was his brothers was also.It would be nice if we could talk about dodgerodders car getting striped. I told Dan I was gonna start a weekly where the fuck is dodgerodders car thread to try and provide a little motivation

21. Pops

Pops
    Member Emeritus
    from Tulsa

You did a great job on the photo's. I had my wife look at them and her comment was, "Why don't go to that next year instead of feeding the family." Sounds good to me! Thanks again for the photo's.

J.

22. Here is a couple of pictures I took there.

Turkey Run 015_0001.jpg
    Nice Olds

Turkey Run -08 040.jpg
    Nice little ride here too.

Turkey Run -08 043.jpg
    Seat is lower than the floor ..

Turkey Run -08 071.jpg
    Willy's of course.

Turkey Run -08 072.jpg
    Hemi Power

23. Kevins89notch5.0

Kevins89notch5.0
    from Orlando

Alright, here come my pics. Pardon me if I miss one, but I try to only post the older cars.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

24. Kevins89notch5.0

Kevins89notch5.0
    from Orlando

T-boned a mile from the show. :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]