Register now to get rid of these ads!

Turkey Rod Run Daytona (whos going???)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by WhiteDevil, Aug 31, 2009.

1. 1950jax

1950jax
    BANNED

My son and I will be there.

2. REJ

REJ
    from FLA

I'll be there, hopefully in the Henry J, if not the old bucket will be there again.
    Robert

3. thunderplex

thunderplex

...I'll be in this '56 Mainline. Where is the HAMB gang going to be located this year? Same as last year?

Attached Files:

4. I'll probably come over, Gotta take the back roads though, my bias plys have a speed rating of 65 mph.

5. Verminator

Verminator

Kim and I are driving down as always. This year it's a red 55 ford panel. Still got some stuff to finish up. Nights on the beach at the Ocean Deck !!!!!

6. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

HAMB parking will be same spot as last year. We just wont have as many spot's.

7. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

8. 00 MACK

00 MACK

Im gonna go and finally do a car show in Florida! I mean, really stripe like a fiend all weekend!

9. peteynj

peteynj
    from Jersey

i think im going

10. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

11. str8 6 str8 edge

str8 6 str8 edge
    from Tampa

Any HAMB parking left Greg? PMed you.

12. ROBS 36

ROBS 36

I'll be there looking for a 1940 ford rear

13. jcrich54

jcrich54

I be there with my 46 Ford pickup in the car coral friday thru sunday

14. Trucked Up

Trucked Up

I'm hoping to make it............:eek:

15. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

Hey Guy's to all who sent me money . I will have passes this week and should have them in the mail no later than next monday. We are pretty close to being filled up . PM me if you have any question's Gregg

16. Frank Carey

Frank Carey

I expect to be there Fri & Sat. Will look for the HAMB tent. If I don't find the tent, look for me in my '37 Ford State Police car.

17. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

We will be at the east end of the lake. Gregg

18. yo im comin from st.pete wit the rest of my car club the BURG HOUNDS were newly started but have alot of members but were in needs of some parking spots if any hammers know of any we need like 10 spots wanna be wit the rest of yall

19. Merlin

Merlin
    from Inman, SC

Wish i could but cash is too tight this year.

20. irace2win41

irace2win41

I'll be there for the first time this year. My 29 is a long way from finished. Will be bringing down a friend's 64 Maserati Vignale Spyder to sell. Looking forward to meeting the HAMB guys. We're driving down from North Carolina. Just got back into building a few hot rods after a 20 year break.

Rod

21. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

OK Guy's to all who sent me money for parking. Your passes and a map went out in the mail this morning.We still have some spot's left . If you interested PM me

22. Airborne34

Airborne34
    from Texas

Yeah I'm going to go for the first time. Normally hit Moultrie GA but it's gone south the last few years. I look forward to the run.

23. Ok who wants to come over and pick me up so I can play hooky from the Disney with my 5 year old and wife .....oh ya, who ever volunteers will probabley be an accomplice to murder, because my wife will kill me ! But to be so close and not go bites

24. aceuh

aceuh

Gregg, I sent you a PM on the 21st about a spot and didn't hear back fro you....did you get it?

Thanks

25. chloichina

chloichina
    from Florida

Hope to see you there I plan on driving my truck we Fridge truck drivers need to stick together mine is a 60 M100 clone (so really its a F100 badged as a Mercury):eek:
    BTW does it cost anything to park in the HAMB area other than the cost for the show, I am interested, my first time bringing a vehicle was last year and the family had fun.

26. jjjmm56

jjjmm56
    from FL.

I'm 10 min from Disney If you can talk your wife into letting you go I would be happy pick you up.

27. Toqwik

Toqwik

I'll be there. definate don't miss event if you can make it. Drug the wife thru there when she was 8 months pregnate, that was 16 years ago and still get shit for it........

28. Just registered... My first year with a car... been going for about 12 years.

29. TAYLOR

TAYLOR
    from DALLAS,GA.

I think I'm gonna go back down this year. Anybody stay near the Belair plaza?

30. aceuh

aceuh

We're staying the same place we stayed last year which is just across the street from the plaza and to the left. I can't remember the name of it but I can ask the wife when she gets home.

It has a great parking garage which kept the dew and salt spray from the ocean off our ride last year. It's not as cheap as some other places but it's reviews were great and the fact that it was close enough to walk to the plaza was the clincher...I like to drink beer...don't wanna go to jail for DWI.