Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Tupelo (ms) Automobile Museum swap meet

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fortynut, Aug 15, 2010.

1. fortynut

fortynut

Any HAMBERS at the Tupelo Automobile Museum Swap Meet? It was held Saturday August 14. Next one's in November. Tupelo is hometown and birthplace of Elvis the Pelvis. Not much happens in the South car crazy wise so I thought I'd spread the word. I was there and it was way hot! November should be better. See Y'all there! Check their website for the exact date.

2. retromotors

retromotors

3. skidsteer

skidsteer

A bit OT, but the '39 Plymouth in the Elvis museum came from a local guy near me in Hazleton, Pa. Someone from the museum saw it at a local show here, and the color was the same (green) as the one that Elvis' family drove from Tupelo to Memphis. The museum bought the car, and it's been in Tupelo ever since.

4. willys_truck

willys_truck

I did not know anything about it, Was it any good?

5. i live 25 miles from Tupelo and never heard a word about it , i will have to check this out come november!

6. butch27

butch27

That is one NICE museum!

7. For everyone to know there will be a swap meet at the Tupelo Museum MS on November 5th 2011 in the parking lot. I will be at the museum on the 11 th till the 18 th of November to finish the 58 Toyopet before it will be displayed at the Toyota factory in Blue Springs MS.

Thanks
    Frenchy