Register now to get rid of these ads!

Tulsa Buried Car Update

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by t-town-track-t, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 62_Galaxie_500

62_Galaxie_500

That's what I thought, too. Someone wrote that the floor and bottom of the trunk fell out whan they lifted it though.

2. agasrcng

agasrcng
    from Mounds, OK

Just FYI, I think committee for the buried car is a private committee. They had to raise money from private means to pay for a lot of stuff. Some of the stuff is free, like the car shows. The city and county are not the primary "people in charge". The county has just offered their services of having the "fat cops" as y'all say, for security and there are a few county guys to help out with the "private" crews that are actually bringing up the car.

3. alittle1

alittle1

What's the latest on this Tulsa Car Jacking?

4. Aeroman

Aeroman

Live on CNN!!!

5. Aeroman

Aeroman

they are charging!!! they took it down!!!

6. Brad54

Brad54
    from Atl Ga

pMSNBC: They pulled it out of the hole...they'll actually unwrap it later this evening.

I guess I can understand why they're drawing it out--I've been known to spend a while producing a turd in the john, and mine don't weigh near what this one does. Can't rush something like this...might get hurt.
    -Brad

7. drhotrodmd

drhotrodmd

Well i did get to see them set it on the carpet in my free 3 minute live stream and then they want you to pay.

8. Goztrider

Goztrider
    from Tulsa, OK

I went ahead and posted this in the other 2 threads, so I'll go ahead and do it here in case anyone is interested.

8pm Eastern time
    7pm Central time
    6pm Mountain time
    5pm Pacific time

I've got the DVR set to record the entire scheduled hour long show tonight from 7-8 local. If anyone wants it, I'd be happy to make copies of it and ship'em out to you for just whatever the VHS tapes and postage costs me. Probably looking at a couple of dollars for each copy delivered to you.

Send me a PM if you're interested. I might be able to get copies of Crab's videos and pictures and stab them onto a CD for the same deal.

Call it the Goztrider Express Package of Tulsa's '57 Belvedere Memories. (Hey, that doesn't sound too bad!)

I did miss the actual unveiling though, damnit. But I'll bet they show it during the hour long show tonight.

9. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

...you didn't miss anything Greg...all they did was lift it out and put it on the back of a trailer. It still had the cover on it.

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  10. Casey

Casey
    Member Emeritus

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    boyd update new cap,rotor,gas,oil, god they would kill me if they new I took these! they think it`s going to start .

11. BigDanF4i

BigDanF4i

I just peed my shorts a little, haha

12. Firedome

Firedome
    from Austin, TX
    1. THE YAY-HOOS

Unless I missed something, Tulsa thinks Mr Clean is portly and in a hawaiian shirt:D ...
    "While the car was up in the air it gave people a chance to inspect the damage 50 years underwater could do. Hot rod builder Boyd Coddington from cable's “American Hot Rod” came to Tulsa to take a look. He will get a chance to clean up the car between the Friday unearthing at noon, and our live special Friday night at 7."

13. tstclr

tstclr

Just watching the live feed- body wise she doesnt look bad. She is still solid above the headlights. Remember, Boyd is from So-Cal. Everything other than desert tin is "rusty" to him
    Todd

14. What would be funny,is if one of the guys involved,back in 1957,banged one of those models in the backseat,before they sealed it. 50 year old jizz and a pair of panties! Where's CSI!

15. I just saw this:

Attached Files:

16. Scootro

Scootro

Well this is all that I could find!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reKfD8lNhac

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/reKfD8lNhac"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/reKfD8lNhac" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

You can enlarge the video but the sould isn’t real loud.......

I’m kind of disappointed after getting off work tonight and only to be able to find this!!!!!!!!!!

17. Chuckles Garage

Chuckles Garage
    Alliance Vendor

what a letdown!!!!!

18. Watch as Boyd peels off the layers of rust and car sauce like 5 Arbys roast beast sandwiches...what a POS...
    and the car isn't too great either!

19. mojo273

mojo273
    Member Emeritus

That was special:rolleyes: ........................Thank god Dewayne was there:D

20. ...

Attached Files:

• ply.jpg
      ply.jpg
      File size:
      19 KB
      Views:
  21. Scootro

Scootro

A little bigger and brighter pics..........

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

22. DUSTY13

DUSTY13

sounds like tulsa got a boyd job fuck him fuck the cover fuck the car and fuck the city lets get drunk

23. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

one thread is enough on this stuff...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.