Register now to get rid of these ads!

tucson. Lucky Wishbone

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by padorey, Sep 9, 2008.

1. padorey

padorey

Over the Hill Gang will hosts a new cruIse on the second Friday of the month. At Lucky Wishbone
    At 3979 N. Oracle, Rd. @ Roger Rd..
    Starting this Friday Sept. 12 th. from 6 to 9 P.M. Non-members are welcone, St. Rods, Customs, Classics, what ever.

2. Solidaxel

Solidaxel

Hey, Thanks for the heads up!

It is in my back yard I guess I have no excuse !
    By being over the Hill does that qualify for entry into the Gang?

3. Solidaxel

Solidaxel

Is it at the old Bone or the new Bone?

4. The Bone has the best "Steakfingers" in the country, been going there just for them since the early 70s. Have not been to their new location yet, although there are several in Old Tuc Son!! Were only about 90 miles from them by the "Old Back Road".

5. brandonwillis

brandonwillis
    from Tucson AZ

finally i hear about some cruise nights in tucson. But for any of you folks from arizona there is a car show comming up on the 14th, thats next sunday. Its going to be held at the new Ride Now, motorcycle shop on the east side of tucson at 22nd and prudence. All the proceeds are going to be donated to casa de los ninos it should be a pretty fun event. All vehicals are welcome, new/old, custom/resto/hotrod what ever you have bring it down. If the show is big enough the promoter said hes going to make it a yearly event and we really need a nice big car show in tucson. heres the flyer

[​IMG]

6. Solidaxel

Solidaxel

Is it HAMB at the Bone this Friday night?

7. some HAMB guys will be there...remember they moved the bone to behind the chase bank across the street from pollo loco...........(The OTHG Tucson started meeting here with our friends,along with other hotrodders and hold no legal responsibality for the cruise,this is a public parking lot)legal disclaimer! Kent Meacham pres. OTHG Tucson