Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Truespokes wheel review???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kustoms36, May 4, 2015.

1. kustoms36

kustoms36

Solid wheel semm to be interesting? Any experiences good or bad with this seller? Thanks

2. clem

clem

3. 50Fraud

50Fraud

I have no clue what this poster is asking.

4. blowby

blowby
    from Nicasio Ca

5. Lost in translation???

6. 56premiere

56premiere
    from oregon

I was hoping he was asking about wires. I am considering those for my Lincoln.

7. Hadn't seen Truespokes in a while ... if that's what you mean. Their website lists their trademark chrome spoke wire wheels, but also have Supremes and solid steel wheels ... and what have you too. Think Blowby got you figured out above.

We purchased a '57 Bel Air that had a set of Truespoke wires once. They looked really nice, and definitely had some compliments from folks that appreciated them ... but, we chose to go the route that better fit a four speed 2 door hardtop. The build quality of the Truespokes was exceptional. Chrome was maybe 10-12 years old at the time, and still looked great. Paid for our American Racing five spoke mags.

8. I havent heard much about "Truespoke"lately...We were distributors for them back in the 1970s...
    Jay Scott was the "man" there at Truespoke..

9. kustoms36

kustoms36

Sorry! Im interested with smootie wheels,from the truespoke compagny bulid to order and available in any backspacings,better than wheel vintique?