Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features true Daily driver Pics ONLY !!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JAKE'S-Pumpkinella54, Oct 26, 2009.

1. blueskies

blueskies
    from Idaho

2. edweird

edweird

ot but here it is.

Attached Files:

3. bigbackwindow1956

bigbackwindow1956

Here's mine:

1955 Ford F-100
    351W / C6 / 8"
    No Limit Rack and Pinion Kit
    Power Disk Brake Conversion

Attached Files:

4. junkyardjeff

junkyardjeff

I drive it until the salt is put on the road,going to be parked early this year due to a leaking gas tank and cant get to it until spring.

Attached Files:

5. wombat barf

wombat barf
    from oklahoma

not daily but at least twice a week to work (36 miles round trip) + weekend driver no matter what. it sat for two years after being my daily since 1996 but now has a rebuilt front suspension and 15 inch '65 Galaxie rims for a pretty smooth ride.

[​IMG]

6. Here's my 1957 Plymouth Savoy. My first car actually. This was taken in Adrian, Texas the "Mid-Point" of Route 66. This car is driven day, night, rain, snow, whatever...it doesn't matter. She's been to California and back twice and everywhere in between.

[​IMG]

7. sweet new pics . thanks guys !

8. paco

paco
    from Atlanta

I bet that Savoy could tell some stories ... nice cars guys. I'm digg'n the white wagon lots.

9. Kool Savoy! :D Got inspired to post my two and only cars. Here's my first custom and current winter daily driver: [​IMG]

1967 Volvo 220 Amazon converted to a 2-door Nomad. I started when I was 18 years old, now I'm a year older and the car is finished!

Used to look like:[​IMG]

What can I say? It was cheap and I'm a student.. Can't afford american steel yet :/

However, this was my first car:[​IMG]

Bought it when I was 12, and restored it two years ago. Was cheap that one as wel, bought it from my brother Superfleye here on the HAMB. Driven 35000km with it since I got my driver's license last year, built a Porsche engine for it this autumn that I installed. Runs well! :)

10. Oh yeah, and here's the front end.. Could not stick with that ugly looking stock one!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 11, 2012
  11. Hurley50

Hurley50
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from NC

Drive it everywhere. I didn't take this photo (as you can see at the bottom), but the car is mine.

Attached Files:

12. yetiskustoms

yetiskustoms

that 57 savoy is BAD ASS!

13. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

qft.

14. Rob68

Rob68

was...

will be in April...

Attached Files:

15. nice ... post dont be scared ...

16. CodeMonkey

CodeMonkey
    from Moline IL

If it weren't for the fact that every winter they dump about 150 pounds of salt on the roads for every man, woman and child living in the area, I'd be driving this year-round. Either that or my OT '65 Chevelle. As it stands, the Chevelle is put away until April or so, and this one will be when they start the salt trucks.

[​IMG]

I believe that at some point in the future, archaeologists will stumble on this area and discover what surely must have been salt mines...

17. ImageUploadedByTJJ1353356854.895666.jpg posted early on this thread,just wanted to show an updated photo

18. I Love it!!!!! So amazing!!!

19. outlaw256

outlaw256

well these are the 2 that i usually drive. the galaxie is a 352 crusamatic and the wagon is a 383 stroker with a tci superstreet fighter 350 trans and a 411 rear.

Attached Files:

• 293.jpg
      293.jpg
      File size:
      245.2 KB
      Views:
    • 175.jpg
      175.jpg
      File size:
      162.1 KB
      Views:
  20. Grudge

Grudge

1960 f100

Attached Files:

21. Thanks sir! :) I think it looks kind of dull on pictures.. Looks much better in real life for some reason :p

22. Old6rodder

Old6rodder
    from SoCal
    1. HA/GR owners group

Here's El Toad, my just barely HAMB friendly work horse. '62 Valiant wagon, 225 slant 6, BBD, cam, ported & milled, recurved dist .... good puller & hauler. Pulled the rear seats in favor of a plywood bed, she's my daily & my light p/u ('93 Dodge 3/4 ton with baby Cummins is my heavy one). Here, pulling my HAMBster, the Flyin' Brick.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 20, 2012
  23. great post!!!!!! any new ones ,,,

24. I suppose I can add mine to this list now. This started as a field truck, and in the past few years has morphed in to my daily. I'm 1600 miles away from any of my other vehicles now, so, this pickup really is my only daily.
    [​IMG]

Here it is on my trip from NW Washington to Phoenix AZ.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And here's one of my proudest photo's: My pickup, after a 1600 mile trip of carrying all my stuff, sitting at the ICI open house next to Steve's pickup and HotRodRon's 5 window.
    [​IMG]

The build thread that also details the trip south:
    http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=707062&highlight=bodi

25. SJLippoldt

SJLippoldt
    from Hays

love it! :)

26. dope . Thats what im taking about .. sjlipp ;)

27. sweet-rolls

sweet-rolls

foreground: 1964 Olds 98
    background: Michigan winter

Attached Files:

28. cakes

cakes

EVERY DAMN DAY, I plan on putting a proper factory 2wd chassis underneath it this winter though

[​IMG]