Register now to get rid of these ads!

Trucked Ups Latest Purchase

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Trucked Up, May 28, 2012.

1. Trucked Up

Trucked Up

Been looking for a Chevrolet AD 3800 Panel for sometime, and I wish I was still looking. This was one of those deals where the seller and my interpertation of rust and rust differed tremendously. Not complaining as I was not out much on the purchase cost and could have walked .

About now I will be recieving PM's telling me where a "nice one" is cheap.......Where were you guys before I lost my mind on this one? :D

And by the way I will take any leads on another 3800 panel within 6-8 hours of Kentucky.

It will be a challange but I am accustom to challanges.

Seems there will be no photos till I can overcome the challange of oversized pictures. Someone tell me how to take pictures that are not to large to post please.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 30, 2012
  2. shadams

shadams

www.fotosizer.com

Download fotosizer, its free and easy to use. You just drag all you pics into the window of the program, select the size you want them to change to and hit go and they pop up on you desktop with a different filename. Easy cheesy....

Looking forward to the pics....

3. Trucked Up

Trucked Up

Thanks to the brillance of my 18 year old daughter I now have pictures posted on my original post...............:D

4. I think your a bit spoiled, around here that would be a great find, the bottom 12" is still there!

5. Trucked Up

Trucked Up

Might want to put your bifocals on.......:D The lower 14" could be removed with a feather. One of the rear door hinges was rusted through. The driver side door could take a loaf of bread up through the bottom. And the bottoms of both rear doors are gone.:eek:

But like I said I will make a challange out of it and whoop its behind.

Patina is GREAT but rot out is not nice.