Register now to get rid of these ads!

Truck Engine.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by PJKeally, Jun 29, 2012.

1. PJKeally

PJKeally

Hi went to see Farmer who gave 1934 Studebaker truck year or so back to see if had found any more bits /pieces, Said He had a Motor n Gearbox out of a Bedford which was in good running condition when removed Years ago,Said I could have them for $50,went to My Brothers Funeral yesterday Friday go Home to find Motor /Gearbox sitting Driveway He kindly delivered for Me, next task is to move it to backyard and fit in Stude and get it running. There are still some Generous and Helpfull People out there,Next week or so will be going to see 2 Brothers { been calling in for 27 Years} to see if I can pickup remains of 1938 Dodge 4 door sedan , Doors and some other bits are gone but Remainder is slid and worth saving,from which I shall build a Pickup on Stude S/waon rolling Chassis. Cheers Rebel Koolsville :cool::cool::cool::cool:.down under.

2. captainjunk#2

captainjunk#2

good luck i like messing with stude parts to , i like to make a stude speedster out of a big 6 stude sedan lol