Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical TROUBLESHOOTING CHART

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mike in tucson, Oct 3, 2015.

1. mike in tucson

mike in tucson
    from Tucson

troubleshooting chart.jpg There is always a lot of activity regarding guys who are asking for help troubleshooting a certain problem that they have with their ride. I found this handy chart that pretty much guides you thru the troubleshooting process.

2. brady1929

brady1929

Thanks. Very helpful. Did 3WLarry send that to you?

3wLarry likes this.
  3. mike in tucson

mike in tucson
    from Tucson

No, I think I stole it off the HAMB in Feb, 2005 (that's when I originally saved the file)

4. Funny,I don't remember seeing this in the past. HRP

5. That's been around for 40 years at least... used to see these circulated on the bigger construction jobs. There were two others that turned up regularly too. One had a pic of an engineer type (shirt and tie, pocket protector) with an anguished look and the caption 'OH Sh!T, you built it like I drew it!". The other had a group of ants looking at a flow chart and one is pointing at one section and saying '...and here, a miracle occurs'. More truth than most management wants to admit... LOL.

6. woodz

woodz
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thats some funny stuff!
    I am going to share that with my class when we get into driveability diagnostics in a few weeks, automotive flow charts are about that helpfull :)

7. Blues4U

Blues4U
    from So Cal