Register now to get rid of these ads!

Trouble posting photo's from my Hamb album.

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by HOTRODPRIMER, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Is anyone having trouble posting from your Hamb albums?

I post the photo and can see it,but I was told all the viewers see no photo,I logged off and looked and they are right.

If I download the image to my PC then I can post the photo,What the heck am I doing wrong? HRP

2. BamaMav

BamaMav
    from Berry, AL

Pics been kicking your tail for a while now HRP!
    Sorry, I can't help. I moved my stuff to flickr after the photobucket mess.

3. It seems to be working fine this morning. HRP

lothiandon1940 likes this.

4. I've never been able to figure out how to do that without saving the picture from my album to my computer then going from there.:confused: 20170917_072324.jpg

lothianwilly71 likes this.
  5. Don,that is one nice photo of your coupe. HRP

6. Thanks, Danny. I have that photo in my albums but I have to click on it and save it to my computer (essentially download it) then select it when I want to post it here. Seems a roundabout way to do it but, I don't know how to do it directly from my albums.:(:confused:

lothianwilly71 likes this.
  7. Give this a try... Click the camera icon at the top of the reply window. 1018_01.jpg
    This will open your Media Gallery which should include all the pics that you've uploaded to your albums.
    1018_02.jpg
    Place the cursor where you want the picture to appear and then click on the image you want to insert. The link to the image will then appear in the reply window. Then you can click the Preview button to make sure the right pictures are in the right place.
    1018_04.jpg

Like this...

Attached Files:

e1956v and lothiandon1940 like this.
  8. lothiandon1940 likes this.
  9. Awww gawrsh... Now you're goin' to make me blush. :D Just remember...

"With great power comes great responsibility." :p