Register now to get rid of these ads!

Trouble accessing Hamb and also the threads

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Petejoe, Mar 25, 2003.

1. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

Have lately been getting this. see below .. Hamb access seems slow but once in seems ok until accessing a thread.

The page cannot be displayed
    The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
    If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.
    If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
    click Detect Network Settings
    Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
    If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
    Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error

2. I think a bunch of us have NOTICED that PROBLEM,,,, i have no idea why it HAPPENS,,, or how to resolve it,,, nothing CONSISTENT tho
    MISS hootch

3. Meester P

Meester P

Whenever it happens to me I can usually just click the back button and try again, but sometimes it is very slow to load, tonight it seems a little slow to get into the site, but once in the threads open reasonably quick. Guess it's just teething probs and Ryan will get it sorted in the end.