Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs TROG: Customs by the Sea!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chopolds, Oct 5, 2014.

1. SuperFleye

SuperFleye
    Alliance Vendor

[​IMG]
    Show must go on! Last week hurricane Joaquin gave us a sucker punch! The Race of Gentlemen was moved a week, and we had to do the same with the 2nd annual Customs by the Sea! Unfortunately, the Kustomrama and Coupe Devils crew had to return to Norway, but thanks to our good friends in the Oilers and the Iron Lords, Early Custom Disciples of the East Coast, the show will go on. Several of the registered cars will attend the show, making a great line up of pre 1952 styled custom cars! We still have room for cars, so let us know if you want a spot! This photo shows the Iron Lords gang on their way to Wildwood from North Carolina, honk your horns if you see them along the road!!

Nobey, 3dnsouth and djtwigsta like this.
  2. Buddy Palumbo

Buddy Palumbo

Hopefully next year my "Penny Pincher" Shoebox will be worthy of this show - and I'll be confident enough to drive it that far , lol !

SuperFleye likes this.
  3. djtwigsta

djtwigsta

Anytime!!! Look forward to this year :)

4. SuperFleye

SuperFleye
    Alliance Vendor

And we're on!!!
    I'm so glad we were able to gather a nice crowd of early customs after we had to post pone the show last weekend.
    Below is a photo of Ron Barbarino's 1941 Plymouth coupe taken early this morning during the rigging.

[​IMG]

Here is a shot of the first customs nicely parked in the sand! It feels great to finally see the line up :)

[​IMG]

Nobey likes this.
  5. hotrod54chevy

hotrod54chevy
    from Ohio

NEVER get enough of that Kart! Living in Ohio, I REALLY wish I'd made the trip this year! Oh, well, always next year! Great pics! Thanks for sharing!

6. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

7. chopolds

chopolds
    from howell, nj
    1. Kustom Painters

Bump for more????

8. hotrod54chevy

hotrod54chevy
    from Ohio

chopolds is the Kart or any of the other cars you've built going to be at Custom Car Revival for 2016? I KNOW I'd make the trip pretty much just to see that truck! :D

9. Cleared the schedule to bring my Grandpas old period hopped up 41 Ford - started in 41 finished in 47. Will be proud to have it included in such a worthwhile event! image.jpg