Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration TRJ 83 arrived today

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chappy444, Apr 13, 2020.

1. hotrodharry2

hotrodharry2
    from Michigan

I feel not so alone now! I hadn't thought about your choice of words, but that's exactly what I'm getting! I signed up for actually 3 subscriptions by accident, they called me once, emailed me once.... I've called so much that leaving them a voice mail is no longer an option, I've emailed them several times and now I'm getting "Crickets" lol I hope the virus didn't get them and they get us fixed soon!

hrm2k likes this.
  2. hrdtlrdr

hrdtlrdr

out f curiosity is there going to be a fathers day event in Pomona??

3. TRJ

TRJ
    Alliance Vendor

Hi @hrm2k,

As I'm sure you've heard, we're still running with a skeleton crew due to the current global pandemic. We're already a small business as it is and, with our limited staff, it can sometimes be difficult to answer all the phone calls while also shipping out orders. That being said, send us a PM with your info and we'll make sure you get what you need.

Thanks,
    TRJ

hrm2k and Murphy32 like this.
  4. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I got a PM from TRJ today. He explained the problem and a suggestion for solving the problem. I agree and I'm very satisfied with his answers. I will be deleting my post as they are no longer valid