Register now to get rid of these ads!

triumph build-up (both times)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by drgnwgn289, Mar 22, 2005.

1. drgnwgn289

drgnwgn289

well, i bought this thing about 4 years ago and started gathering parts and finally started putting it together last summer. I got the whole thing done (except for the seat) and decided to have the head gone through cause it had a burnt valved and worn guides. then one thing led to another and i ended up going through the whole motor. a friend that used to build flat track motors put the whole bottom end together and degreed the cams for me. The motor is now .060 over with KH-54 cams, and big valves and springs (i don't know the exact specs). The head is ported and shaved and I had the carbs bored and chrome plated brass slides installed. anyway, here are the pictures of the first time around. I don't know what style you'd call it...its not a chopper or a cafe bike, I guess its sort of a street tracker...

2. drgnwgn289

drgnwgn289

....then, a couple weeks ago, i got the motor back with the cams in it and the bottom end together. i put the rest of it together in my room, then a friend came over and we set it in the frame. i got it running the next day and took it out for a ride. i've been riding it to work and school for the last week or so with no real problems (knock on wood), and hopefully it will still be running for the round up. anyway here are the rest of the pictures.

ladies and gentlemen, i give you....The Vicious Cycle:

3. G Griffin

G Griffin

That's a fine ride!

G.

4. Nice! I've always been fond of the street-track look.

5. disastron13

disastron13

I call it a hot rod bike and I say it's really cool
    What'llit do?

6. drgnwgn289

drgnwgn289

it'll do lots of things...like start, stop, leak, chase cats, piss off my neighbors...but it doesn't have a speedo so i don't really know how fast it will go, probably about 80-85 mph.

7. baytowngreaser

baytowngreaser

Can't wait to see it @ The Round-Up!

8. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

What more could you want ? Nice looking bike.

9. drgnwgn289

drgnwgn289

ok, these are the last ones, i promise. i had a few minutes during the day time when i got back from school so i took some pictures of my bike in the light...

10. FLAT-TOP BOB

FLAT-TOP BOB
    HAMB O'dex Editor

bitch-n, it will look good by the bsa!

11. CGkidd

CGkidd

Damn that looks cool...