Register now to get rid of these ads!

Tribaker website update

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by turbostude, Dec 22, 2009.

1. turbostude

turbostude
    from minnesota

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]At year's end, I have updated my Tribaker website.
    This is the construction of a 37' Stude 3-wheeled boat-tailed speedster which runs on LP with the turbocharged flathead six from the salt-racer.

It’s crude but mostly strong, and will all be coming apart for grinding, welding and gusseting after I get it “roughed together”. Still not sure about the LP tank configuration, and thus the back of the frame rails are just hanging out waiting for some kind of decision to be made. Need to finish up a rough axle so it is a roller, then to cold storage while we work on the salt-racer in this space. Tribaker is likely to sit now till the end of August after Speed Week. Click on the third website below to see some new pics.

[/FONT]

2. speedtool

speedtool
    BANNED

Keep us updated (more pix soon?).

3. turbostude

turbostude
    from minnesota

maybe a few pics of it when it's up rolling on three wheels. The Salt2Salt site may start to be more active as we swing into building the 2010 race car.