Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Trailer to pull behind your hot rod!

Discussion in '"The Antiquated" Classifieds' started by farna, Jun 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. farna

farna

City: Gilbert

State: South Carolina
    Price: 1000
    I built this trailer from the trunk section of a rusted out 63 Rambler American. Its is riding on a Harbor Freight trailer frame, 1250 GVWR capacity. I have the "Certificate of Origin" (title, but never registered in the US) that came with it. I built it for car shows back in 2009 but only used it a few times. Tows great, can hardly tell it's back there with 500-600 pounds in it. It's a bit dusty now, but still cleans up good! Kept in a shed all the time. It's a silver/grey color now, but will get it painted to any solid single stage color for an additional $400 (up to $200 in materials) -- or paint yourself.

Has a key lock in the trunk now. The "Rambler" emblem on the lid comes off easily, leaves two 3/16" holes that can be plugged. I have a decent bumper if you want it.

Located near Gilbert, SC -- about an hour west of Columbia, a bit over an hour east of Augusta, GA.

Price is negotiable, and I can arrange to meet you up to a couple hours away.

Call or Text Frank at 803-604-6548, or e-mail [email protected] if interested.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

There are complete build photos at http://s47.photobucket.com/user/farna1/library/Rambler Trailer?sort=3&page=1

2. farna

farna

Bumping up... is that okay?? IF anyone is interested make me an offer!