Register now to get rid of these ads!

Traditional Red/Black & Just plain ole Red (37 and 50 PICS)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Petejoe, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Petejoe

Petejoe
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Zoar, Ohio

Finally took some good pics of the coupe( tired of looking at it yet?) and have always promised to show the 50 Pickup but never had a good pic to show.

2. Petejoe

Petejoe
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Zoar, Ohio

3. Petejoe

Petejoe
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Zoar, Ohio

4. Petejoe

Petejoe
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Zoar, Ohio

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. Petejoe

Petejoe
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Zoar, Ohio

6. Petejoe

Petejoe
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Zoar, Ohio

7. Petejoe

Petejoe
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Zoar, Ohio

8. Petejoe

Petejoe
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Zoar, Ohio

LOST TRACK NUMBER?

9. Petejoe

Petejoe
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Zoar, Ohio

10. Petejoe

Petejoe
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Zoar, Ohio

Last one. No not a straight six, but it loves to play hell with Mach I's. And believe it or not my wife made me put in that shiny thing at the front right side of the engine.

11. I just can't get enought of that '37.

Love it!

JH

12. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I'm with JH, I really like the 37. Sure wish my primer looked that good. You coming to Kzoo next weekend by any chance? Love to check it out in person [​IMG]

13. Petejoe

Petejoe
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Zoar, Ohio

Had plan to go to the Zoo but I recently had an overheat problem (stuck thermostat) on the flatty (thought for sure I ruined something) but got lucky with no damage. I dont even want to drive the truck anymore. I am afraid to make the 6-1/2 hour trip so soon. I do plan to go to the Pumpkin Festival near Cincinnati early next month though.

14. Petejoe

Petejoe
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Zoar, Ohio

Well Denise, Just bring that topless Olds down south here and I'll stoke up that 35 yr old Sears compressor, grab some Zero Rust and go to work! Thanks for the compliments. I think I've got 3000 miles on that flathead since I finished it this past May. It's so much fun to drive, I know I'll be rebuilding it soon since I don't want to drive anything else. One more of the truck and one of the garage as you guys call the shed. [​IMG]

15. Petejoe

Petejoe
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Zoar, Ohio

Don't ask my wife where she parks her vehicle.

16. Lots of time and work invested in those nice cars, boy! I likes both of 'em.

17. Dat Dirty Rat

Dat Dirty Rat

Nice stuff holmes,,,I like that garage shot...Dirty

18. Southfork

Southfork

I love that 37 Coupe! Outstanding! And I really dig your driveway too! Say, Are those antique style recycled house bricks (no holes) or commercially-available pavers in your driveway? What do you have as a base under the bricks? I know this is an O/T question, but that driveway is just too cool! It really makes an excellent backdrop for your rod, so it's kindof on topic.

19. Petejoe

Petejoe
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Zoar, Ohio

Southfork, The bricks in the driveway are not pavers, they are just normal size bricks without any holes. Pavers were too expensive so I decided to use these. Total of 4000 bricks were layed in the drive, patio and walks. It was installed by my wife and I twenty years ago. It's held up well, I used crushed limestone as the base in the drive and sand for the patio. The crush stone hardens almost like concrete and has held up under the weight of the cars very well. Whats nice about using a underbase like this is... if it starts to move around with the harsh winters here. It can easily be taken up releveled and reinstalled. Sounds easy anyway. Thanks again for the compliments. Yes, Rocky there's a few hours there, The truck was done about ten years ago and the paint and body has held up well. I drove the hell out of that truck. I have 45,000 miles on it since its been done. Thanks again.

20. AV8Paul

AV8Paul
    Member Emeritus

Hey Petjoe, Spent last night looking at your pics on the ford barn. Great looking car. Really love that 21 stud.