Register now to get rid of these ads!

Traditional 32 Hiboy build pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bill Van Dyke, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Bill Van Dyke

Bill Van Dyke

Some pics of my 32 highboy build. Got lucky and had it featured in American Rodder Jan 2000. After the feature it went down the road to Texas. The buyer had Dick Magoo come down from Phoenix and pass judgement before the sale and Dick passed it with flying colors. Made me feel good to have a pro like Dick say good things about it. The body was Brookfield # 16, Culver City rear, 276ci blown flattie with a C-4. F-1 steering, Garth Bowie angled louvers,(really don't like the straight style).

Attached Files:

2. Bill Van Dyke

Bill Van Dyke

More

Attached Files:

3. very nice bill, classic black

4. Bill Van Dyke

Bill Van Dyke

Thanks studog..figured out that if you click on the thumbnail a couple of times they will get bigger.

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. Louie

Louie
    from NJ

Cool Bill,always enjoyed the features on you cars back then.

6. Bill Van Dyke

Bill Van Dyke

7. fonti

fonti

I know that's not exactly what this thread is about...but please allow me a question: I could buy a nice traditional 31 roadster - a Brookfield body. How is the quality compared to Brookville? Do they have the original dimensions?
    BTW: a very nice roadster you have here, congratulations!!